PDA

View Full Version : grrr

Nausty
03-09-2003, 04:17 PM
I guess killswitch engage is making a video and its gonna be on mtv or mtv2:( I really hope they don't catch on big and become sell outs. I first heard of them from freestylemtx.com but I don't think i'll listen to em' anymore if they turn out like korn, papa roach, ect. Oh well, does anyone else know any lesser known bands?

MILF_HUNTER
03-09-2003, 04:23 PM
what does it matter if alot of ppl listen to em. if they sound good enjoy there music dont think that only you can listen to em and its wrong if alot of ppl like em...:o

quadman22
03-09-2003, 04:25 PM
why is that a bad thing? if you had the opportunity to become famous and make more $$$ wouldn't you do it too? plus you'll be able to hear them more now.

Krazy Kid
03-09-2003, 04:29 PM
small band called face down (i think) frum around here is makin a video but im not sure if it will be on mtv...their awesome.....:macho

Nausty
03-09-2003, 04:31 PM
i dunno, I just don't wanna see em' change like a lot of bands do and I kinda like no one else knowing about them. Plus I don't wanna see it turn into a fad. I pry won't stop liking them tho. But I just see a lot of the stuff on mtv really cheesey. That and I don't wanna see their music get softer.

Nausty
03-09-2003, 04:41 PM
hey krazy kid, I noticed you like slipknot. When are they gonna release their new cd? Sucks this is gonna be their last:(