PDA

View Full Version : Wes has something to say!!!!

Dan_Guetter
03-09-2003, 12:07 PM
What up? Just wanted to say thanks to all of the H-Bomb fans out there. I checked out some of the input for H6. I'll see what I can do to apply some of your ideas. I appreciate all of the support from you guys.

Later,

Wes

Wired
03-09-2003, 12:09 PM
dan call my cell

CHAUNCY
where in mexico did you film that sand dune scene in huevos 2 (I think) ???
Was it san filepe ???

Striker49
Originally posted by wiredmini
What up? Just wanted to say thanks to all of the H-Bomb fans out there. I checked out some of the input for H6. I'll see what I can do to apply some of your ideas. I appreciate all of the support from you guys.

Later,

Wes

Thx for all you do man. Hope to see ya here more. :D

Ryan
03-09-2003, 12:10 PM
Tell Wes to get his own username on here :D .

mysticfalcon
03-09-2003, 12:13 PM
I'm with ryan. wes needs to stop by here more often. and good job with H5 and good luck with H6. please throw in more detailed MX and some more XC. and more intense XC like a mob of people stuck at a gnarly hillclimb or something

flyin#5
03-09-2003, 12:29 PM
yeah thanks wes for all you do. your vids are sweet! cant wait to see huevos 6!

250x#93
03-09-2003, 02:14 PM
This is cool to have him on the site:devil

03-09-2003, 02:29 PM
Sweet, nice to heard from ya.. yea Id ike to see maybe 2 things change.. hope my dream comes true cuz then in my book a movie or video aint going to touch my future all time favorite.. huevos 6 :devil

Dan_Guetter
03-09-2003, 02:34 PM
hey guys
we were at daryl raths place when wes wrote that, we've just came from duluth were we were filming!!!!!!

some good news is coming from this, i will be a part of the H bomb team, starting this weekend, wes is flyin me out yo gorgia so the first MX race to help film......anyone going? tell me, i not gonna know anyone down there!!! it be nice to see some exriders there, and a chance to meet Wes!!!!

thanks,

dan

H Bomb:devil

MxBlaster2x
03-09-2003, 03:02 PM
I want to C some 90 mods n there tearing it up lol...

MojaveKing
03-09-2003, 03:03 PM
hey Wes..
great to hear from u.....well i got to say something...Man keep up the Killer Work...it is Off tha HooK!!....Tight!!:eek: [QUOTE]just came from duluth were we were filming!!!!!!
where in Duluth...and filming what??

Team Outlaw #34
03-09-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by MojaveKing
hey Wes..
great to hear from u.....well i got to say something...Man keep up the Killer Work...it is Off tha HooK!!....Tight!!:eek: [QUOTE]just came from duluth were we were filming!!!!!!
where in Duluth...and filming what??

Iron River Wisconsin....about 30-40 miles east of duluth....they were filming ice racing....

speedy400
03-09-2003, 03:11 PM
I cant wait till H6 comes out, I'm addicted to all the movies:devil . This site kicks @ss, its awsome that you guys come on here:D -darren

03-09-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by MxBlaster2x
I want to C some 90 mods n there tearing it up lol...
I agree.. that would be sweet.. to see.. also less msuic more quad sounds would be nice

flyin#5
03-09-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Team Outlaw #34
Iron River Wisconsin....about 30-40 miles east of duluth....they were filming ice racing....

were you up there?? i knew i should have gone to my cabin this weekend... thats only like a half hour away:(

Team Outlaw #34
03-09-2003, 03:41 PM
yep i was up there....hey flyin i'm comin to the chat right now....

speedy400
03-09-2003, 03:43 PM
What chat?I'd like to chat with ya guys too:rolleyes: !-darren

flyin#5
03-09-2003, 03:46 PM
im in... here ya go speedy chat (http://groups.msn.com/quadshot/chat.msnw)

Sparks425Ex
03-09-2003, 03:51 PM
Maybe like one section with no music and nuttin but the quads sound. Ora faint background music with roarin 4 strokes.

Other than that you doing a great job..

CHAUNCY
03-09-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Sparks425Ex
Maybe like one section with no music and nuttin but the quads sound. Ora faint background music with roarin 4 strokes.

Other than that you doing a great job..

Yeah, the quads roarin and screamin with backround music would be pretty awesome.

RIDER11X
03-09-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Lathers
I agree.. that would be sweet.. to see.. also less msuic more quad sounds would be nice
YEA let's hear those quads, I'll put on a CD if i get tired of that fourstroke rumble! (NOT IN THIS LIFETIME!!!!!!!!!)

Wired
03-09-2003, 06:39 PM
wes's main film camara isnt sound compatable. the sections that you hear the quads sound is from video tape, not film. thats one draw back using the expensive high quality film, no sound. makes for great footage though :macho

flyin#5
03-09-2003, 06:46 PM
i kind of like the music more than quad sounds. but some parts its nice to hear quads. i really like when the music goes perfect with the riding. if i wanted to hear a quad id park it outside my house and tape the throttle down:blah :D

Z400central
03-09-2003, 10:10 PM
wish you could only hear the quad sounds..... :(

QuadJunkies
03-10-2003, 12:20 AM
WES, cool of you to drop in.....;)

03-10-2003, 01:24 AM

Man thats easy, and in a word "MORE".

More jumping
More air
More racing
More footage
More More More More

I guess you get it :)

BTW the live sound footage is the "real deal"

Dan_Guetter
03-10-2003, 11:01 AM
when i see him on thursday, i'll metion the quad noise thing, sounds like what the fans want more

03-10-2003, 11:19 AM
I agree on hearin the quad's motors along with more race action..:macho Or at least limit the number of nac nacs, supermans, heel clickers, etc. to about 15 per video intsead of 3,000..

Glow Plug
03-10-2003, 11:31 AM
hey wes, nice to see you on here, i really want to see some huevos movies :( but the cost is really holding me back :( i'm not going to spend 50 bucks on a movie that is only like 45 min's long, but from what i have heard they are awsome, i have seen the atv off road fury 2 intro which has some of your movie on it it was awsome, so was the intro the atv quad power racing which was from a huevos movie to which was awsome good work

Wired
03-10-2003, 11:40 AM
their only 30 bucks brit and worth every penny ;) theres more work getting put into these movies then a person thinks. wes deserves every single bit of it :macho

MILF_HUNTER
03-10-2003, 11:52 AM
comes to around 50 shmeebes canadian though

JhallettEX
03-10-2003, 12:14 PM
I would much rather hear the sounds of the motors than the music. I didnt even watch the soudtrack part of H5 because of that.
Also it would be nice if you got alot of footage of Glamis, Little Sahara and other dunes. Show sandrails and some quad sand drags, etc.

infantry317
03-10-2003, 12:26 PM
Errr...ummm, you mean H5? :devil
Just had to dish some crap :blah

speedy400
03-10-2003, 02:01 PM
I dunno about you guys but I like the music, some is not the best but most of it I like. But some sections of some quad sounds would be nice. With some backround music.jusp my 2 cents-darren

A4StrokeGuy
03-10-2003, 03:09 PM
I personnally love the music!! if i wanted to here quads i'd go riding or go to the track, i get tired of hearing vrm vrm and wing wing, damn then 2 strokes. Nothings better then watching sumone jump a 90ft gap busting it out along with sum hard core rock!!!:macho

just my opinion though..........

MILF_HUNTER
03-10-2003, 03:11 PM
what is film makers policy sort of thing for picking music. i mean if a vid already has a song in it, do film makers try not to use that song. ive seen a few songs in a few films and a few ppl requesting songs that have been in vids. ie poison well by insolence. any ideas??

Glow Plug
03-10-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Wired
their only 30 bucks brit and worth every penny ;) theres more work getting put into these movies then a person thinks. wes deserves every single bit of it :macho

ok now you've convinced me i'll be sure to try and get huevos 6

Dan_Guetter
03-10-2003, 09:24 PM
Wes has to contact the bands to get there permission for the vids, he knows the dudes from HED PE and they know people and they know people, soooooooooo...people like bizkit and korn are 2 hard to get a hold of...local Cali bands are prolly gonna be on the list!!!!!!!!!

03-10-2003, 10:06 PM
Seems like Wes has done good pickin tunes on the previous vids so I would think he get some good stuff in the future too.

H5 seemed to be a good mix of different rides, styles, areas etc and the out takes etc were pretty cool too, but it just needs to be longer of have more stuff in it.

Maybe some "new" types of riding for those long cold winters :)

PhilMoore
03-11-2003, 10:52 AM
Mr. Miller,

Keep doing what you are doing. I own H1 - H5 and every one is great.

I really like the alternate sound track on H5 because I can show my nephews and my Mom the video with the sound turned up. Personally I don't mind the Indie thrash music, some of it is pretty good.

I will take what I can get, but I wish the feature was longer.

I think the price of the videos is completely fair.

Thanks,
Phil

Dan_Guetter
03-11-2003, 11:14 AM
he does really good work!

no question about it

i would prolly pay over 30 bucks for a dvd!!!!!!

good stuff here

03-11-2003, 11:22 AM
i think it would suck without music, u can have music and sounds at same time u know...i wouldnt buy it if it didnt have music, i hope he cuts some special effects out cuz h5 was good but it drove me nuts with the effects, i kinda like how the crusty videos are set up, race action is cool but it makes me sleepy , i like watchin the huevos videos but i only watch em a few times i dont know if thats just me or other guys too:ermm: i like alot of action and stuff like crusty has i been waitin for a quad version of crusty for awhile:confused2 no dboubt tho ill buy h6 when it comes out

wes should make it all freeride and fmx

JLanphear
03-11-2003, 11:23 AM
Hey WiredMini, sounds like you got quite the hookup man...Congrats!

-Josh

Dan_Guetter
03-11-2003, 11:30 AM
yea i have the oppurtunity of a lifetime!!!!!!!

thanks!!

i think working for h bomb films is alot better than being a parts guy for yamaha!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

you guys have any questions about division 4 or h bomb PM me!!!!!

me and wes are going to macon GA for the first national quad event!!! it be cool to see some of you fellow exriders there!!!!!!

Wired
03-11-2003, 11:37 AM
and he doesnt even thank younger brother for the hookup... what a sad day :blah

thats it!!!! the TTR is getting one massive beating!! LOL

Dan_Guetter
03-11-2003, 11:40 AM
hahahahaaha you know if it wasn't for you i'd prolly be working at walmart or some shiznit!!!!! thanks man, i'll get ya back someday!!!!!! maybe i'll buy ya a xr fiddy or something, and leave my 90 alone, shes fragil!!!! :P

Pro400EXC
03-11-2003, 05:39 PM
Personlly I think my lazy *** needs to get out and find some sweet riding area's in FLA,so Wes can bring his arse out here,and tape me and my Bro's.....

I always wanted to be in a huevos Vid...i'll even pay him to coem film us...

03-11-2003, 07:09 PM
you guys are goin to come here and film once the snow is gone and everything is cleaned up and some new jumps are in, i suppose one of u could ride my 50:devious:

nacsEX
03-12-2003, 05:02 PM
i wanna know when big derek's gonna start getting some film time, he's got potential........u guys are crazy, if you ever need me to jump off a building or somthing for the vids-im all for it.......keep up the good work guys

"I heard somthing in the bathroom....Idon't know what it is!"

AHHHH!

inside joke

MojaveKing
03-12-2003, 05:07 PM
f you ever need me to jump off a building or somthing for the vids-im all for it.. hahahahhah make it 2 of us

Glow Plug
03-12-2003, 05:18 PM
you guy's are making me want to go out and ride arggg but i would help if i had a better quad :mad: :mad:

Ryan
03-12-2003, 05:39 PM
Good Luck with the filming Wiredmini.

About the sound thing, I personally like the hole sound feature but, there should always be a few sections without the sound. Or maybe just add it in the "Behind the scenes" stuff.

When you guys do pick the music, Go back to the good sounding heavy stuff such as GWAR :eek: !