PDA

View Full Version : Ktm450xc/sx

casman1
08-15-2012, 10:03 PM
I have a 2008 ktm450xc i bought in mid 2010. This bike is in great condition and has been very well taken care of. This is a very reliable bike and im just getting out of the sport to try new things. This quad started life out as a XC model and soon turned into a motocross ready machine. I have all the parts to make this quad a XC again if the new owner is interested, all you will need are the XC size tires. It has 50 inch wide long travel Am-star A arms. Sx model seat. A full motoworks exhaust pipe. Full set of rath racing nerf bars. Brand new maier carbon fiber hood scoop. KTM key relocation kit. ODI lock-on grips. Razor cross 20inch front tires 95% tread, basically brand new. 18inch Razr MX in the rear with 90% tread. It has a brand new gas tank and front plastics installed. Along with a honda throttle. This quad has always ran fully synthetic Motorex oil. Like i said before i also have everything that came of this bike stock. A arms, hood, break light, head light, Xc seat, full Xc stock exhaust, KTM branded A arms, Front fender extentions i removed. This quad has been a dream to me and i hate to sell it, and dont mind to if it doesnt sell. Im asking $6000 Obo. Im located in Virginia. Please Email casman2009@hotmail.com for info/questions..