PDA

View Full Version : Saw this on FB

Ruby Soho
08-15-2012, 07:02 PM
Discuss.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cancer-is-funny-cause-people-die/174140266010061?ref=stream

jkosakowski
08-15-2012, 07:09 PM
Thats just not right. People that make that stuff dont deserve to be on earth!!

CJM
08-15-2012, 07:43 PM
People like that enjoy the rise they get out of others who get annoyed at what they do. No different than the bully who teases you in grade school.

Willing to bet the person behind that page is a poor, fat slob who doesnt go out side and plays world of warcraft all day.

250x_kyle
08-15-2012, 09:51 PM
karma will catch up with them some day

HondaRacing83
08-15-2012, 11:49 PM
yes it will and when it gets to you, karmas a *****

blaster12s
08-16-2012, 07:16 AM
he wants the attention. by spreading this around he wins. everyone who comments on that page for or against is an idiot.

user101
08-16-2012, 07:29 AM
Who cares

Ruby Soho
08-16-2012, 02:46 PM
it doesnt really bother me. but being a cancer survivor it does jerk me a little bit.

finsteratv
08-16-2012, 03:26 PM
Any life threatening disease in no joke, I cant believe the people who do that stuff. Hopefully they get whats coming to them.

muddy400EX
08-16-2012, 05:40 PM
all them people are dumb for posting on the page. thats exactly what he wants, he just wants to piss people off. he probably hates the world and hates people, so he made that page to get a rise out of people and thats exactly whats hes getting

Drfat400ex
08-16-2012, 10:00 PM
Some of these people... Never know this sick ******* could be living right next door to you too! But yeah don't post on the page, I just reported it.

fandl450r
08-17-2012, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by CJM
People like that enjoy the rise they get out of others who get annoyed at what they do. No different than the bully who teases you in grade school.

Willing to bet the person behind that page is a poor, fat slob who doesnt go out side and plays world of warcraft all day.

What's wrong with playing WoW? Another stereotype that just isn't true.

While the page is obviously offensive, unfortunately there is a thing called freedom of speech and as offended as people get it doesn't change that fact. In no way shape or form do I condone the person behavior but people like this exist.

Drfat400ex
08-19-2012, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by fandl450r

While the page is obviously offensive, unfortunately there is a thing called freedom of speech and as offended as people get it doesn't change that fact. In no way shape or form do I condone the person behavior but people like this exist. A lot exist, but face to face most of them ain't the same. I know if this guy yelled this in a crowd of people he'd get his *** beat in a few seconds.

CJM
08-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by fandl450r

While the page is obviously offensive, unfortunately there is a thing called freedom of speech and as offended as people get it doesn't change that fact. In no way shape or form do I condone the person behavior but people like this exist.

I take it you play wow.. Not for nothing, Ive met quite a few people who play wow and lemme tell you what-the stereotype is pretty dang true. You sit around playing it all day, eat junk and dont exercise you get fat and slobby. Not to say everyones like that, but a good bit are.

As for freedom of speech-yup guy has every right to say the stuff he did. Also anyone else has every right to disagree with him. Still, what the guy said is in poor taste. And it is indeed true if the person behind it was to say such a thing in public someone, somewhere would beat him silly. Just like you wouldnt walk down the road singing racist songs in the middle of harlem NYC, you wouldnt get out alive-now would you?

OldGuyonaQuad
08-19-2012, 08:36 PM
He is a troll

No offense but the op would have been better not sharing this imho

Wow sucks (fps 4tw)

Ds450champion21
08-19-2012, 09:54 PM
The person that made this is lucky I don't know where they are because I would but that sick piece of $hit 6 foot under where he belongs

fandl450r
08-20-2012, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by CJM
I take it you play wow.. Not for nothing, Ive met quite a few people who play wow and lemme tell you what-the stereotype is pretty dang true. You sit around playing it all day, eat junk and dont exercise you get fat and slobby. Not to say everyones like that, but a good bit are.

As for freedom of speech-yup guy has every right to say the stuff he did. Also anyone else has every right to disagree with him. Still, what the guy said is in poor taste. And it is indeed true if the person behind it was to say such a thing in public someone, somewhere would beat him silly. Just like you wouldnt walk down the road singing racist songs in the middle of harlem NYC, you wouldnt get out alive-now would you?

Obviously yes I play WoW or I wouldn't have made the comment and have done so for quite some time. I also exercise on a regular basis and have ridden motorcross since I was 15. But obviosuly since you've met "quite a few people who play WoW" and because those people are slobs, that the other 11 million people that play must obviously be the same? Your ignorance astonishes me and this is why stereotypes like this exist. /endrant

But I digress, yes this page is in poor taste and all you can do is hope it's reported and taken down. Trolls will be trolls.

Ruby Soho
08-20-2012, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by OldGuyonaQuad
He is a troll

No offense but the op would have been better not sharing this imho

Wow sucks (fps 4tw)

Why?

OldGuyonaQuad
08-20-2012, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
Why?

Because all you did (inadvertently) was promote it even though you might not support it

nobody needed to see this in the first place agreed? So why help him spread his hate and get reaction?

It's sorta like telling someone to taste or smell something that you know is horrible in the first place.

Quad18star
08-21-2012, 05:13 AM
People like him will one day realize .... karma is a motherfu**er !!!

muddy400EX
08-22-2012, 05:51 PM

Wow sucks (fps 4tw)

lol, im so sick of shooters. everytime i play cod i wanna throw my controller through my fuggin tv. got so sick of 'em i started playin rpg's. and i gotta say they are 100x better than fps

OldGuyonaQuad
08-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
lol, im so sick of shooters. everytime i play cod i wanna throw my controller through my fuggin tv. got so sick of 'em i started playin rpg's. and i gotta say they are 100x better than fps

PC>XBOX

the thumb chucks sux, it makes it tough to play...mouse and a kb makes it much easier. The only down side being hackers.

HondaRacing83
08-23-2012, 10:19 AM
i go outside and play..

ben300
08-23-2012, 10:38 AM
i go play with myself...........wait, what?...........:huh

OldGuyonaQuad
08-23-2012, 03:41 PM
so yea anyone that plays any video games is a shut in. I don't play any where as near as much as I used to but even then it didn't consume any where near as much time as my activities outside of the house.

muddy400EX
08-24-2012, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83
i go outside and play..

No you dont, you make 8 minute videos of yourself eating cereal and post it on youtube. That's SOOO much cooler than playing video games.

Like old guy said, i play xbox here and there but it doesnt consume my life. Almost everybody plays some type of video game, its something to do when theres...nothing to do

CJM
08-24-2012, 09:04 PM
so yea anyone that plays any video games is a shut in. I don't play any where as near as much as I used to but even then it didn't consume any where near as much time as my activities outside of the house.

I havent really played any video games for years now. Always doing something outside. Infact today was the first day in ages I played a video game-I played RC Pro Am on NES! :D Betcha like 3% of people reading this know what that is!

Im not sure what it is with me,b ut I generally dont fine games as fun as they used to be.

HondaRacing83
08-24-2012, 09:21 PM
No you dont, you make 8 minute videos of yourself eating cereal and post it on youtube. That's SOOO much cooler than playing video games. hey.. that was at 2am.

OldGuyonaQuad
08-25-2012, 09:38 AM
No you dont, you make 8 minute videos of yourself eating cereal and post it on youtube. That's SOOO much cooler than playing video games.

Like old guy said, i play xbox here and there but it doesnt consume my life. Almost everybody plays some type of video game, its something to do when theres...nothing to do

Best 6 threads on the forums, :D

Yea back in the day I was spending ridiculous money on Video cards and mother boards and I would play Tribes for hours on end. As time wore on like most things it lost it's luster but I have to admit I belonged to a clan played in leagues and on ladders and even served as a TWL admin for BF2.

Moderation is the key to success, I might play an hour here and there these days and for me it's really more of a social thing as I just want to catch up with my e-buddies.

dxcody
08-25-2012, 01:28 PM
I play xbox alot.

Not alot alot, but when i get off work at 4, i usually take a shower, see what my friends are doing... If nothing, then i play reflex, Untamed, and Black ops.

I used to be a 24/7 black ops player, but people are all try hards,
(yes, that means i suck and get mad at people who beat me :) )

and so now if i play its usually the campaign, or Zombies..

90% of the time if im on xbox, i am on Netflix.

HondaRacing83
08-25-2012, 02:06 PM
i traded a sony psp for an xbox 360 and loved it honestly it was so fun. i usually only played at night because i was busy during the day or i played when i was bored. only had it for about 2 weeks then sold it for $220 and bought my peps. i miss it but i like playing online and dont like to pay for live so i think i might get a ps3 next time around.