PDA

View Full Version : need riders to ride with little sahara ok

Missouri_400ex
08-14-2012, 10:02 AM
hey guys,
im heading to little sahara this weekend was wondering will anyone else be there if so let me know! Also any tips for my first dune ride?

fandl450r
08-15-2012, 07:52 AM
I won't be there (no quad anymore) but Little Sahara is awesome! A couple things to keep in mind though is that this place is HUGE so try to get a bearing or reference points so that you can get back to the parking area. Also always check fuel to ensure you have enough to get back. If you don't have a flag already you'll need to buy one there or ahead of time. Other than that have fun, be safe, and be careful going up the monster dunes!

Wired
08-15-2012, 08:27 AM
WATCH OUT for razor backs. My buddy found out the hard way a few months ago in those dunes.

smr
08-16-2012, 07:41 AM
the place is awesome. I'm headed out there the first week of Oct. It will be my 2nd time this year. It's a long drive but worth it.

fandl450r gave you some good advice. You will be suprised how much more fuel you will use so fill up every time before you go out. In the bright sunshine ride around slow at first because the sand blinds in and you can hit a razr back before you know it. As for getting around, you want have any trouble during the day but at night It can be tricky.

MX MaNiAc 06
08-16-2012, 07:18 PM
Little Sahara is a blast. Like others said, be careful. I went there on a really slow weekend and still found it to be pretty dangerous. Couldn't imagine going when there's hundreds of idiots flying around