PDA

View Full Version : 86 250R for sale

JAWill2
08-14-2012, 08:14 AM
I never thought that this build would be for sale but to help support my sons racing habit it is going to go. This is a 86 frame with fresh new red powder coating, the motor was built by BDT motor sports and has only had 1 full tank of fuel ran through it and half of the second tank. The motor is a 330 pro x cylinder with a 4mm stroker crank. Custom cut racing dome so it runs on race fuel. This monster has 215 lbs of compression. It had a hinson clutch basket and plates with heavy duty springs. All bearings and seals replaced by BDT. It has V force reeds, and all cases on bottom end are perfect and powder coated gloss black. It has a ESR air box Eliminator kit, ESR trx5 center mount pipe. I was guaranteed that this motor would dyno 62-68HP. All of the covers and including cylinder and head are trippe polished by 250R trikes. This R has plus 3 plus 1 A arms with works shocks all the way around. The A arms are also triple polished. It has a Duncan front bumper triple polished. Jansen plus 2 steering stem triple polished. Put a set of hiper dual bead locks with red rings on a couple months ago. Plastic is white and in good shape. It has a black gripper seat cover. I am sure I am forgetting a few things as well. This is one of the cleanest around guaranteed. Can email or text pics cause have had no luck with uploading on here. I am asking $4000 for the quad. I almost have this in just the motor alone. 812-582-1614

JAWill2
08-14-2012, 08:26 AM
I forgot to mention that It has a pwk 39mm Carb with DGH needle that was put on new with the motor build. I also have a 38 mm airstryker to go with it, a set of pro peg nerfs in good shape with the mounts.I also have a set of dune tires on rims to go with it too. Don't miss out here guys if you are looking for a 250R ready to ride. My loss will be someone else's gain here.

JAWill2
08-14-2012, 04:44 PM
Sale pending to SILVERLAKE250R

JAWill2
08-21-2012, 05:46 AM
SOLD TO SILVERLAKE250R.

gutlassracing
08-21-2012, 11:57 AM
Glad it sold for you ! I was wanting to check it out since I wasn't very far away here in Louisville but looks like it is gone !