PDA

View Full Version : Loretta's 90 Auto. Jr. Moto 2

jungleboy213
08-13-2012, 08:48 PM
Here's an awesome pic from Loretta's this weekend. This is the 90 Automatic Jr. race on Sunday. The one with the red bumper is ours. He is pinned under 2 quads. Thank goodness no one was seriously hurt. Noah suffered a scratched finger and a banged up knee. He said he was under both bikes face down and heard someone crying and he was asking them if they are all right. Tough kids I must say. The kid flying through the air (Dawson Pigg #8) has a deep bruise on his thigh. The good lord had his hands wrapped around these 5 kids.

KLCRACING
08-14-2012, 04:02 PM
We have a video of this wreck, and I believe that no one was seriously hurt! Our racer was the #22. He too had a bruise on his thigh from the handlebars and a sprained ankle. Thanks for the pic!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_6t-5EppS3E

Supermanfx198_1
08-17-2012, 07:39 AM
My son, Gage, was on the black quad in the middle, towards the back with no rider on it. Not sure where he went or what happened, but he ended up ok. Just had a brusied back, and thigh. Thank you for posting the pic.

Supermanfx198_1
08-20-2012, 09:51 PM
Thank you for sharing this picture. Our sons quad #99 Gage Beebe is on left with tire in the air. I believe he is under the pile. My husband posted our son was okay with minor bruises. He did have a minor concussion but is doing good. I am glad everyone was okay. My son said his friend Noah kept hollering over to him asking if he was okay. Please thank him for his kindness & concern & for being a caring friend when he was involved in the same wreck! A lot of kids would have just been focused on getting back on their quads as fast as they could to get back in the race. You have raised a kind thoughtful young man!