PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas Riders

tryken
03-09-2003, 06:34 AM
Do any of the Arkansas riders in here ever ride on the sand bars at Dardanelle. I am going there today so I will let you know how it is.

TravEX
03-10-2003, 03:49 PM
i haven't,,,let us know,,,

tryken
03-10-2003, 05:16 PM
I must say that I am glad that I went to the sand bars. Now that I know where they are I will probably go more often. Especially since they are an hour drive from my house. Probably the best place to ride that close to my house, that I know of at least.

Razorback
03-10-2003, 05:59 PM
I've heard a lot of people go there. Get some pics :)

On a separate note, I'm going to start planning our Wolf Pen Gap II ride soon. Right now, it's looking like the first weekend in June or so. May 31/June 1 would be the weekend after Memorial Day, so I'm not sure it that would work well for everyone or not.

Let me know what you guys think.

MX26
03-10-2003, 09:41 PM
We've got graduation at the end of May, so any time after that is gravey for me. I'd like to know in advance so I can take off work for that week, or however long. As for me, I'm sure there would be about 6 quads traveling in our caravan. A few sports and some utes.

TravEX
03-11-2003, 05:20 AM
tryken- where are the sand bars at?

razorback- sounds good,,,that sounds good to me,,,i have plans for may 31, but i can cancel,,,maybe it won't be as dusty this year, and we can have a CAMPFIRE!!! hehe,,,i've got a freezer full of pork, so i can bring a LOAD of pork chops, ribs, sausage and bacon!,,,i'm sure Bronson and Grant will be there,,,let us know,,,later

tryken
03-11-2003, 11:19 AM
When you go over the Arkansas river bridge from Russellville into Dardanelle look to your left and you can see them. Continue down whatever road that is and turn left between two gas stations(less than 1/2 mile from the bridge) then make another left a couple of blocks down. You should be able to figure it out from there. You can pretty much see the river.