PDA

View Full Version : super clean 04 400ex!

Tcasey311
08-08-2012, 06:00 PM
I have a 2004 400ex. It has a curtis sparks x-6 full exhaust, k&n filter, jets, +2+1 a arms, rath racing swaybar, dg bumper and nerf bars, radiator shrouds, renthal handlebars, nac's racing graphics, g-force axle, holeshot mx on the front with turf tamers on the back. this bike runs perfect i raced tt on it for one year several years ago and it has sat in my shop ever since i quit racing. i have always ran ethanol free gas through it and changed the oil every 2 races. I took the carb completly apart and cleaned it, changed the oil, cleaned the air box and filter, and put a new plug in it. It has never sat outside or on dirt and the plastics are not faded at all. This would be a ggreat bike for someone to start out on. I raced the beginner class and never placed lower than 5th racing against yfz's and 450r's. All it needs to be race ready for tt would be a set of american racers. If you would like to come ride it around and try it out you are welcome to. i cant get pictures to post on here but i can text them. i am asking 2750$ obo. Text or call me anytime 870 416 6842 i am located in northwest arkansas.

Tcasey311
08-20-2012, 05:47 PM
I'm needing this thing gone make an offer on it. It is a super fast bike.