PDA

View Full Version : Lindale, Texas

GrounD PoundeR
03-08-2003, 10:31 PM
Someone put barb wire up where I use to ride at so now I'm looking for some new places to ride at in east Texas that are cheap to go to. Cheap as in free.:D Remember this "Officer I didnt see any posted signs. I guess thats why there is barb wire around it now.":devil

Anyone out here wants to ride let me know.

SUPERFLY 400
03-09-2003, 08:51 AM
Yeah I know a great place to ride, in Nebraska. What up bro?
If you cant ride with the big dogs stay on the porch with the pups!!:D

GrounD PoundeR
03-09-2003, 04:43 PM
That the wrong answer. They have a park down here over 5000 acres. Hell thats bigger than Omaha and I can ride about 11 months out of the year. So unless your getting some snow tires you need to come down here.

MX26
03-10-2003, 09:35 PM
Hey GroundPounder. We should get together and kick up some dirt sometime. There's a really good place to trail ride in Mena, Arkansas called Wolf Pen Gap... There are also trails in Beavers Bend(2 hour drive). Wolf Pen Gap is by far the best place I've been to. It's around 3 hours from my house. Have you been to the mudding places? Gator Run, Fun Wheeler Park? I think they charge entry fees though.

ChadEXer
03-11-2003, 08:13 AM
There is going to be a big ride and some races at Fun Wheeler this weekend for St Patricks day and you can bet your arse Ill be down there doing my duty on the drag strip!! Come on over here sometime and well do some riding!!

GrounD PoundeR
03-11-2003, 04:14 PM
Sounds good to me man. I thought you killed yourself on that monster since I have not heard from you in some time. Give me some directions coming from 20 east and I'm there. By the way do they allow beer and the fee?

ChadEXer
03-12-2003, 09:39 AM
Yes they allow beer, as long as your of age:D they are pretty strict on under age drinking!! But I dont think we have nothing to worry about!! i think it will be $10 per ATV and $10 per person,,,its usually only $5 per person but they go up to 10 for big rides. CHeck my PM for directions and stay in touch with me this week and we will get together,,,its supposed to be real nice weather this weekend too!!! They have a small MX type track and a bit of wide open land but the majority of the park is for 4x4s,,,its according how wet it will be too!

GrounD PoundeR
03-12-2003, 11:55 AM
Cool Chad. PM me your digits again and I'll call you friday. Maybe meet at the Ihop so I can follow you.

MX26 let me know when you want to hook up and ride. Arkansas is a little far for me and the chain my wife has on me dont reach that far if you know what I mean. By the where abouts do you live?

MX26
03-12-2003, 02:53 PM
Winnsboro is about an hour west? of North West of Tyler on HWY 37. We ride at Swan in Lindale alot.

Arkansas too far? It's about 3 hours. I'll bring some bolt cutters to get that chain off.

GrounD PoundeR
03-12-2003, 06:28 PM
Okay now I know about where you live. I go up that way when I drive up to Omaha, Nebraska. Dude what the hell you coming down here for man your in prime time cow tipping country. You should have trails all over up there. I'd say your about a hour from me. Anyway my wife just got a job so as long as it dont conflict with her working we need to hook up. Other wise I have to drag my 5 yr old boy & soon to be 2 yr old daughter with me. Not a bad thing but its hard to ride when your baby sitting.:confused:

MX26
03-13-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by GrounD PoundeR
Okay now I know about where you live. I go up that way when I drive up to Omaha, Nebraska. Dude what the hell you coming down here for man your in prime time cow tipping country. You should have trails all over up there. I'd say your about a hour from me. Anyway my wife just got a job so as long as it dont conflict with her working we need to hook up. Other wise I have to drag my 5 yr old boy & soon to be 2 yr old daughter with me. Not a bad thing but its hard to ride when your baby sitting.:confused:

I'm coming your way tonight. I have an MRI appointment at 5:30 at ETMC.

GrounD PoundeR
03-13-2003, 03:10 PM
Shoot man I work at University of Texas Health Center. Man that a haul to go for a MRI. You'll be going right by where I live almost. I live behind Pop's Chicken when you come in Lindale from where you live. Hope everything is cool with the knee trust me I know both of mine are shot.

MX26
03-13-2003, 10:29 PM
My MRI wasn't on my knee. It's about an hour drive down there. I went to the optomitrist this morning and he said that he thinks I have a tumor behind my left eye, attatched to my optical nerve. The MRI results should be faxed by now(11:30pm), but I won't know until I get to Southwestern Medical in Dallas tomorrow. This Neurologist is supposed to be a very good one.. Hopefully he can see what's up.

GrounD PoundeR
03-14-2003, 09:11 AM
I see, we here's hoping that its nothing. I take it from your picture you in your teens. Alot younger than me being 28.