PDA

View Full Version : Verdepowersports!!!!!!

utah250r
08-03-2012, 01:08 PM
DO NOT SUPPORT THEIR BUISNESS!!

Do any of you guys live in Gilbert AZ? Any chance anyone could go buy and talk to these clowns. I sent my seat to these guys to have it recovered and they said it was in a box ready to ship 2 weeks ago and I still don't have it.

I have called a ton of times and no one answers or calls back. I have read a bunch of reviews online and this seems to be a major problem with these guys.

Motofool250r
08-03-2012, 04:15 PM
jettrim, cascade, atv seat covers, cosmic quads all good places to recover your seat

aztecgwynn
08-04-2012, 09:08 AM
I'm in Mesa real close PM me some info and I will do the best I can but I think that vendor has his shop at his house. But again I will do the best I can, Mike.

aztecgwynn
08-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Just want everyone to also know before sending your seat out of state you have this option.
You can also go to a fabric store and ask them to show you what they have in Marine Grade Vinyl, here at the fabric store in Mesa Az they had hundreds to choose from I was most impressed with the carbon fiber vinyl they had.
And take your seat and they will tell you how much vinyl you will need I think I bought 3 yards but it was total $7.
Then take to any upholstery shop you trust and take seat and just let them know you want vinyl you want on that seat but you want it to look exactly the way it looks on the seat or OEM seat.
I did 2 seats and each seat with vinyl material and install was $32.

leager-n-ky
08-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Check out Hidden Comfort Camo in Pa, They have made several seat covers for me, great work, fast turn around, great prices...

rockingkfarms
08-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Graves Motorsports ... Best seat covers ever made for a 250R

atv fan 28
08-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Jettrim...one of the best!!