PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Wreck

Jeff
03-08-2003, 07:24 PM
Well guys, it happened, I wrecked my Honda Civic. I hit a bank at 60mph. I was messing with my cd player and I ran off the shoulder of the road (low shoulder/& wet) and I was headed straight for a brick mailbox. So I jerked the wheel hard back to the left causing the car to skid out of control sending me head on into a bank. Well I kinda jumped the bank cuz I remember looking ahead and seeing nothing but the sky and the top of a store. The back of the car hit first then the front slamed down. I hurt my back and busted the radiator out of the car, bent the tie rods on the car, knocked it WAY out of line and there is mud and grass all in under the car. My system in the trunk still plays along with my CD player. But im ok except for my lower back. It shook me up pretty good and scared the crap out of me. Imagine going 60mph and looking right ahead about 30ft in front of you is a big bank and your headed right for it. Nothing you can do but hold on and enjoy the ride. Looks like im in need of a car now...:(

Sorry I aint been on in a while. I been real busy here lately helping my g/f move and stuff and messing with the car. Since I been on I bought a Yoshimura pipe for my 400ex from a friend for $20. Sounds awesome and gives it some more power. Not bad for a pipe considering nothings wrong with it except a couple small dents it in. Hey, that just proves you ride hard....later

honda400exrider
03-08-2003, 07:27 PM
that really sucks man! but im glad that your ok, or not injured severely at least:( wish i bought my yoshi for 20:devil lol, they are overpriced! lol

03-08-2003, 07:28 PM
good to see ya jeff, and dont lie we all know it was road head:p j/p

Jeff
03-08-2003, 07:33 PM
lol, nah it was a brick mailbox and I went up there today and looked where it happened at and I bet I was 2 ft away from the mailbox.

My best advice to everyone is to NEVER speed and to NEVER mess with the CD player or anything else while going down the road!!! I never thought it would happen to me, but guess what? It did! Also, I was headed to a local dealer to get one of those exhaust plugs for my Yoshi so water wont get in my pipe when I washed it and guess how much it costed?? MY CAR!!!!

CowsBitePeople
03-08-2003, 07:42 PM
Wow that su*ks glad your ok and hope your back gets better soon....:macho yoshies are expensive ill gove you 30 for it lol....make a quick 10 bucks off it:)

Moded86R
03-08-2003, 08:04 PM
Very sorry to hear about this.

My first vehicle was a 1991 GMC sonoma.It was 4wd extended cab.Mint body fresh paint.Awesome system.Loved that truck.

One day I was going to pick up my check.And an old man in a new toyota tundra stops in front of me.I was thinking about a girl and singing a song on the radio.Not paying attention to what I am doing the next.Thing I know I see a truck stoped ahead of me.I probably could have jumped in the other lane.It all happened so fast I didn't even think about it.I lock up the brakes.My speedo is still stuck on 45mph.I had to crawl out of the truck through the window.The front clip was gone.The cab wrinkled.The steering wheel in the drivers seat.I was alright.I broke 3 of the other drivers ribs.Most importantly my truck was gone.There is something to be said about your first car.And that was it.People always commented on how nice it looked.Now it is gone!

Now I drive a 92 cavalier with a 4 cylinder.And no reverse!

BlazingYamahaYz
03-08-2003, 08:04 PM
hmm...i take it u mean a snow bank and not a money bank:p good thing ur ok, hopefully u have insurance, time to get some nice new parts:devil

roostin_dale
03-08-2003, 09:18 PM
wow..that sux man! How much are the damages?

03-08-2003, 09:29 PM
Glad to se ur aiight.. got pics?

MichaelS693
03-08-2003, 10:27 PM
well looks like jeff will be on here alot more often now....

j/k get better soon:)

JUSTINcredible
03-08-2003, 10:50 PM
i also wrecked my truck tonight.. me and some friends were going through a field wit about a foot of snow just sliding around and we got stuck and was reving the P!$$ out of it and blew it up... i guess the only good thing is that i only paid 200 bucks for it.. but it was all i had to drive so it still sucks