PDA

View Full Version : I'm with Insane, DG or AC NerFs??

Pepto_Bismol
12-10-2001, 11:56 AM
It doesn't matter where you respond, in this thread or to Insanes, but could we get some input here. Just becuase the pro's use em, doesn't fly that much with me. I mean, if someone was throwing free xpensive stuff at me, and the quality was there, of course I'd use it too. But any opinion would help, cause I plan on buying in the next week or so. Thanks Pep!
:cool:

Pepto_Bismol
12-10-2001, 12:05 PM
Is there any rear tire guard that works with nerf bars like the ones that comes on the stock EX? or do you just have to be real careful not to get sucked up backwards?( can you leave your stock guards on with propegs?) Thanks in advance.
Pep!

Evan
12-10-2001, 12:08 PM
Get Propegs they are well worth the money you wont regret it. You will regret it if you get DG though. Propegs come with a guard but you cant put the stock guard on.

Jekyl_22
12-10-2001, 12:25 PM
I would go with AC Propegs. I just got mine last week, and I love em! They look sweet and are durable....:macho

oynot400
12-10-2001, 12:56 PM
What I like best about my Propegs is the wideness of the peg. It is real comfortable and less stress on the arch of your foot. That and my feet don't slide off the pegs like with the stock pegs. :D
One of my buddies has DG's and he doesn't like them.

kabd69667
12-10-2001, 01:51 PM
Get the AC propegs. Yeah, i have dg's. I should have saved my money and gotten the ac's but i was in too big of a rush. The ac's look better too

inacoma91
12-10-2001, 04:34 PM
Just wondering are the regular AC 250R nerfs the same as 400 AC nerfs?? Would the mount up?

Thanks
Andrew
Thunder Racing

Evan
12-10-2001, 04:56 PM
I dont think so. The bolts of the foot pegs are level on an R and at an angle on the EX. Plus the R's bolt to the frame not motor mount I think.

Bolt pattern on an R o o

Bolt pattern on an EX
o
o o

something like that

$%#^%@#^%# Screw it I cant get this stupid thing to work right.:grr :grr :grr :huh