PDA

View Full Version : LRD attitude value

kt23
07-29-2012, 10:53 AM
There is a LRD chassis quad for sale real close to me. Has a LRd frame, 350 ESR powervalve motor, LSR a-arms, laeger swingarm. But platsic is rough, has a cheap set of works shocks on the front, wore out 250R rear shock, cylinder on its last bore, needs some work, junk tires & wheels. What is it worth? This guy think he is going to get what he paid for it. Says he has over 10K in it and he wants around 7K. I don't see it. I was thinking $3500.

deathman53
07-29-2012, 03:05 PM
Less than that. mid 2k would be more in the realistic value. If he spend some money on nice plastics, it would look better and sell easier and get more money for it. The cylinder on last bore and worn out shocks is a big indicator of the condition of the motor. If I bought that, motor would get torn down asap to see how worn it is. Also ask if it got the "fixes" from Lrd to solve the problems with cracking bad around the foot pegs. On the no-link, rear shock mount cracked also.

kt23
07-29-2012, 03:59 PM
This is one of those bikes when someone With a little money to blow slapped it together. I got a real price from him today $4800. Way off. This is not a no link has 250 r linkage.