PDA

View Full Version : MN Crow River ride 3-8-03

infantry317
03-08-2003, 02:49 PM
Speedy400 (Darren) and his dad Dale drove up to Hutchinson from St. Peter. We drove on the river to Cedar Mills and got some lunch. We got like 6in of snow, it wasn't too bad except for the trail with 2ft of snow on it for about 75yds. That sucked :mad: I thought lunch was gonna come back out after lifting and pushing all four quads. It was still a good ride. Speedy and his dad are really nice guys, hopefully we can hook up again in the spring. Here's a few pics from before the ride the others didn't turn out.

infantry317
03-08-2003, 02:51 PM
-

CHAUNCY
03-08-2003, 02:59 PM
sounds like a fun ride

flyin#5
03-09-2003, 10:02 AM
guess that answers my Q to the other post..:rolleyes: so did you guys ever get going very fast? i would assume you rode on the tracks the snowmobiles made right? we did some cool winter riding yesterday and this morning. we built some jumps up with snow and plowed the track. it looks like the dunes cuz of the snow and dirt mix... banshee:D

cabex
03-09-2003, 04:23 PM
MAN looks like fun, I wish I could have came but Mine is in the shop, maybe next time!

speedy400
03-09-2003, 07:58 PM
Yeah we tried to stay in the tracks of the snowmobiles,I'm guessing the fastest we got going was 40-45ish, it was pretty hard to stay on the path. I know I did a few 360s, but thats what made it fun:D -darren

HondaRancherES
03-10-2003, 10:15 AM
Looks like fun. BTW nice pictures

BoMbEr416
03-10-2003, 12:23 PM
looks like you guys had fun, wish i coulda went but i didnt trust the 400 to much since i never rode it before this weekend. but turns out it runs great. we should get a ride goin in the spring, maybe meet up at meadow valley or something.

speedy400
03-10-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by BoMbEr416
looks like you guys had fun, wish i coulda went but i didnt trust the 400 to much since i never rode it before this weekend. but turns out it runs great. we should get a ride goin in the spring, maybe meet up at meadow valley or something.
where is that? southern?northern?mn?or what?

flyin#5
03-10-2003, 03:03 PM
so bomber how did you think the power was compared to your ds? yeah we should definetly meet up this spring and summer. i really want to see if the guy by me will let us on his track because it is ssssssooooooo nice. we had to take a detour one time coming back from the cabin and we had the quad and i saw the track and just about jumped out of the truck. lol it was also a polaris pred test sight. if we went there then we could hit some trails later too! idk does meadow valley have a site?

BoMbEr416
03-10-2003, 07:17 PM
southern MN, like a mile down the road from the milleville track. it is a bad *** place to ride, i rode there once and had the time of my life. great time. what track you talking about flyin? yeah so far i love my EX, it has plenty of power for me, but i only rode it in snow so far so i cant really appreciate it. all i know is that it rides mad wheelies in the snow and that is awsoem to me. so far no complaints for the 400. go to www.meadowvalleymx.com

flyin#5
03-10-2003, 07:29 PM
meadow valley looks cool. the track im talking about is like a mile away from my house and a guy that owns a construction company owns it and lets dirtbikers on it. we are going to ask if we can ride there this summer. i saw it once and it looks nice but ill have to go look at it again. and me and some friends are building a track at his house on an acer maybe more of land with a bunch of tables and small doubles for now. so ill keep you guys updated on that when we start to build it. we want to make it awesome! we have 5 tractors and a bulldozer lined up for it already!:D

speedy400
03-10-2003, 08:01 PM
Man, meadow valley looks perfect!,I havn't really been to a nice track with nice big jumps before, just little tracks and stuff. I can't wait!:D :macho