PDA

View Full Version : Super clean 2008 27' Wolf Pack Toyhauler 4-sale

Quad411
07-26-2012, 11:08 AM
I have for sale a Superclean Wolfpack 27DFWP Toy hauler. I gurantee you wont find a cleaner one, and it is better quality than the 2012's. It has always been stored in doors, when not in use. It is a 27' Toyhauler, it has the nice graphics on the sides, Checker board awning, outside shower. The inside as clean, it has the the couches in the back, that fold into a big bed. It also has the queen bed, above the rear couches, that is electronic controlled, and lowers down. There is a Queen Bed in the front, with a new mattress, that was installed this year. I have a bad back, and couldnt sleep on the factory one. I installed a new one after doing some mattress research, and I have to say, I sleep better on the new RV mattress, than I do on my $2,000.00 sleep member bed. In the shower, it has a new faucet, and a shower head that conserves water, but has better pressure than the factory one. I had an external gas line installed for a RVQUE grill that hangs on the side of the trailer, which will be included. The 2 front LP tanks where upgraded to 30 lb. tanks, you wont have to worry about running out of fuel. I installed a cable lock on the front of the trailer, which is retractable for your ATV's. The antenna has an add on to it for digital cable. Im sure I am forgetting alot, this is a must see unit. I can text more pics or e-mail them. You can call or text me at 815-405-8331 $14,500 obo Braidwood, IL

I may consider a trade for a older muscle car, 1960's or early 70's, Harley Davidson, no sportsters, 4 door Jeep Wrangles, RZR XP, Boat, etc.