PDA

View Full Version : Some good news for NJ Riders???

GTRider256
07-22-2012, 01:53 PM
I saw this in the Atlantic City Press. http://m.pressofatlanticcity.com/mobile/article_5d0ebfb0-d363-11e1-b4a1-0019bb2963f4.html

Hopefully it will work out!

CJM
07-22-2012, 02:21 PM
I doubt it will happen. That atv part laws almost about to expire.

Problem with NJ is they built it up nearly everywhere. People also didnt look into where they were going to live either. They built houses right on top of raceway park and made sure to sell the houses when the track was closed in the winter and days they werent racing so no one would notice-people moved in and BLAM found out they got a loud arse racetrack there.

HondaRacing83
07-22-2012, 02:37 PM
i pay attention to none of it because it bothers me and sickens me. i ride trails wherever i can find. they obviously wouldnt be there all open if someone had a problem. my parents also own 30 acres.

yellowzo3
07-22-2012, 05:19 PM
Probably wont happen. We're all still waiting for that giant race complex to open the mx track they talked about building years ago. :rolleyes:

CJM, I know exactly what you mean about the houses near Raceway Park. They built tons of them and they're not small houses either. I bet those people complain nonstop. But how do you not know you're moving in next to one of the most well known race tracks in the country? The entire town has racetrack themed delis, signs everywhere, race cars for sale on the side of the street for miles. That's basically what that town revolves around.

Hopefully Raceway Park remains open for years to come. Quads are only welcome for I think 4 days a year, but the racetrack itself has some great shows/ nationals events. I've been going there since I was a little kid.

CJM
07-22-2012, 09:04 PM
Its hilarious to listen to the NY trash that moved there complain about it. They dont like us NJ rednecks lol..

As for riding here, like I said before-theres no where to ride. Any place that might have been a spot is now full of houses or to close to houses. 20 years ago when I moved form north jersey to central jersey there was barely anyone, the roads were clear and whatnot. 20 years later its so bad I avoid major roadways if possible at peak times.

blaster12s
07-23-2012, 06:20 AM
i was involved in the design of the park systems plans on a mx track and riding area...the plans are all finished, but the sale on the land fell threw and the but up a shopping center and a wawa instead.

OldGuyonaQuad
07-23-2012, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by blaster12s
i was involved in the design of the park systems plans on a mx track and riding area...the plans are all finished, but the sale on the land fell threw and the but up a shopping center and a wawa instead.

they paved paradise and put up a parking lot, ew lot lot lot!

Yea the best place to ride in NJ is still.........................PA :cool:

CJM
07-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by OldGuyonaQuad
they paved paradise and put up a parking lot, ew lot lot lot!

Yea the best place to ride in NJ is still.........................PA :cool:

but the coal dust tastes worse than the sand! :blah: