PDA

View Full Version : It's been some time...

feuerstack411
07-21-2012, 06:18 AM
I haven't logged on here for a while now. Long story short, I've been a member since 04, but my old screenname was banned:chinese:
But anyway I joined the Army a little over a year ago and I've been in Korea since October, and I'll be here til Oct 2013 and I'm really really starting to miss my YFZ and racing.

Reason for my post: I've been out of the loop, what are the best movies out there now? Are the likes of Huevos, Akraix etc still around?

감사합니다 :chinese:

HondaRacing83
07-21-2012, 09:23 AM
Huevos is yes I'm not sure about the fallout series and akraix. I know Blake Shipmen makes some amazing quad movies that have great footage but the music isnt exactly what id prefer in a quad video as i dont like dubstep. Welcome back man! Thank you for serving our country and stay safe bro. Ive really been a member since 08, but my old screenname was banned to, lol.

extremeblastr
07-21-2012, 05:06 PM
what up kurt! i'll tell ya i know korea isn't the greatest time but so far everyone who has shown up at ft riley from korea wants to go back rather than stay here lol. hope lifes treating ya good i know other then ft riley being as boring as it gets the lifes been good to me and my family. well back to packing we're headed out for an ftx this coming week and i got a lot of **** to do. good luck to you brother i'll talk to ya when i talk to ya.

cdrookie
07-22-2012, 08:48 AM
where are you at in korea? i was at camp humphries back in 98-99.

feuerstack411
07-29-2012, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
what up kurt! i'll tell ya i know korea isn't the greatest time but so far everyone who has shown up at ft riley from korea wants to go back rather than stay here lol. hope lifes treating ya good i know other then ft riley being as boring as it gets the lifes been good to me and my family. well back to packing we're headed out for an ftx this coming week and i got a lot of **** to do. good luck to you brother i'll talk to ya when i talk to ya.
Korea isn't bad man, i opted to stay another year for $$$$$. I'll probably be here til my ETS. I just came back from an excerise too, 18 hour work days are always fun.

Originally posted by cdrookie
where are you at in korea? i was at camp humphries back in 98-99.

My unit is at Camp Carroll by I'm in a remote battery at Kunsan Airbase