PDA

View Full Version : Stage6 Digital Ignition - Drag Curve Issue

JustinBoots
07-20-2012, 07:55 AM
Got a 50cc DRR......Tried to test out the drag curve on the ignition I just installed. I added a ring lug to the ground bolt holding my coil to the frame and plugged the green wire into it, but all it will do is pop fire for a second and then die. If I unplug the green wire, the bike fires and runs fine. Any ideas? I've checked the timing again and it's still @ 126 thousandths or 3.2mm so it hasn't jumped time.

new2racing
08-04-2012, 09:13 PM
do you have the stock teather on yet

JustinBoots
08-05-2012, 01:49 PM
No...have a Pro Armor

nastynotchback1
08-06-2012, 06:04 AM
The way it was explained to me is that you either plug into the blue wire for one timing curve or the green wire for another curve.I don't this it needs to be put to a ground.

JustinBoots
08-06-2012, 06:11 AM
When I read the instructions it made it sound like the blue wire always was plugged in and if you wanted the drag curve you additionally grounded out the green wire. My reading and comprehension skills are not always the best so maybe that's what I am doing wrong? I already tried a new exciter and it does the same thing. Would be awesome to get to test the drag curve at Loretta's this weekend if I can figure out what I am doing wrong.