PDA

View Full Version : Video-50cvt Unadilla

thequadfather+2
07-19-2012, 08:12 PM
As the videos have gotten longer I have been breaking them up into 2 parts. I have also (on occasion) seperated a class that had really good racing action and posted it up without editing much out of it. At Bowling Green I did the girls class that way, at sunday Creek it was 90 mod and super mini.

This time it is 50cvt, in part because my traveling partner and his son won their first moto and overall. Mom didn't make the trip, although I suspect really wanted to, and this was the first one she missed. It was also a good race because Connor hit the gate in the first moto and came out last, stood on the throttle long enough to almost take out the bales of hay going into the 1st turn, then he put his head down and went to work. If he had not rode so hard in the first moto then the overall would not have been possible. Decker, Lanzarone and Landis were just a couple other fast youngsters that didn't make it easy for him and even joined him at the podium. At a time in the season where the stress is high and tempers are short it is good to see that sportsmanship can prevail when those kids join the winner at the podium. Congratulations to Connor, Brady, Jamie and Catherine. you have all worked hard for it and deserved it.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pggkVTTRFZw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hotquads1
07-25-2012, 10:17 AM
Bruce as usual some great videos. That was some of the best racing I'v seen, connor and Lil Ant Lanzarone checked out and went to war, well earned victory!