PDA

View Full Version : that a-hole neighbor everyone has

mike2001400ex
07-19-2012, 04:05 PM
Everyone has an a-hole as a neighbor and i have a few stories about mine.

the guy that lives across the street from me is the biggest a-hole i know. when i was younger i got a little 70cc pep boys dirt bike. my neighbor (who lived next to the ***) did to. we would ride them behind my house next to the power lines. after a while we started making a track in my friends backyard. the neighbor didn't like it and got mad. he wouldn't ask us to stop. he just got his kids to shoot water guns over the fence. after a while he decided to call the cops even though the bike wasn't even louder then a paintball gun.

This guy will call the cops on us but will go illegally dump his leaves behind my house. he has stopped calling the cops for riding but will call the cops on my friend putting up a little homemade fence up so his leaves wont go on there property. Now every time i work on my 400ex or have it out and he comes out my dad starts it and gives it all the gas he can so its loud. my quad is loud as anything regularly but one day my dad decided to take the muffler off while he was out and it sounded like bombs going off.

Tell me about your a-hole of a neighbor

CJM
07-19-2012, 04:44 PM
We had one of these before, its immensely funny. Heres a repost of what I had to say last time.

Lets just say this guy will call for ANYTHING. However strangely enough since we called the cops on mothers day due to my cousins kids he hasnt done anything. I think hes afraid Im gonna beat his arse or something cause he sees me and runs into the house real quick now lol.

Heres just a small snippet of stuff thats happened over the last few years....

He has called the police (lied to them as well) for things like us using a gas pressure washer on a summer day (the noise ruined his vacation apparently and he called the cops and lied about why he called them-he heard yelling apparently. they told him off), to me tuning my quad-let alone riding it, to me fixing our yard equipment, me using a chainsaw to cut down trees, working on my OWN car in my OWN driveway (the cops came and asked if I was running a repair shop??), fireworks (the entire block was doing it..of course he has an issue, mowing our lawn on sat/sun (we should pay someone to do it during the week like he does!), me taking out my corvette, and the final straw was he told off and lied to my cousin (who is jacked to the hilt, cant believe he told him off-but he was drunk) that his girls who are all under the age of 5 were making too much noise playing outside in our backyard. He apparently didnt like the noise so he set a boombox up right at the back property line as loud as possible. My cousin tried to reason with him but he said he was a state trooper and would call some of his buddies (the guys a corp lawyer or I mean LIAR!), my dad called the cops who practically arrested him.

Thus far he hasnt done anything to us lately. Im not sure if its the fact my mom screamed at him a month later when I was out on my quad in the yard and he was protesting or maybe it was a special present someone left in his driveway (no it was nothing to bad) or maybe it was me yelling at him to go back inside, talking to him like hes 5 that did it. Course summers not here yet..still plenty of time for problems. Next time he starts something I had enough, Im pressing charges. Bad neighbors (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=484869#post4238070)

ajf88
07-19-2012, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by mike2001400ex
Everyone has an a-hole as a neighbor and i have a few stories about mine.

the guy that lives across the street from me is the biggest a-hole i know. when i was younger i got a little 70cc pep boys dirt bike. my neighbor (who lived next to the ***) did to. we would ride them behind my house next to the power lines. after a while we started making a track in my friends backyard. the neighbor didn't like it and got mad. he wouldn't ask us to stop. he just got his kids to shoot water guns over the fence. after a while he decided to call the cops even though the bike wasn't even louder then a paintball gun.

This guy will call the cops on us but will go illegally dump his leaves behind my house. he has stopped calling the cops for riding but will call the cops on my friend putting up a little homemade fence up so his leaves wont go on there property. Now every time i work on my 400ex or have it out and he comes out my dad starts it and gives it all the gas he can so its loud. my quad is loud as anything regularly but one day my dad decided to take the muffler off while he was out and it sounded like bombs going off.

Tell me about your a-hole of a neighbor
I know how u feel mike lol

mike2001400ex
07-19-2012, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by ajf88
I know how u feel mike lol

I know u do u live right next to him

mike2001400ex
07-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by CJM
We had one of these before, its immensely funny. Heres a repost of what I had to say last time.

Lets just say this guy will call for ANYTHING. However strangely enough since we called the cops on mothers day due to my cousins kids he hasnt done anything. I think hes afraid Im gonna beat his arse or something cause he sees me and runs into the house real quick now lol.

Bad neighbors (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=484869#post4238070)

I read yours on the other on and i felt bad im glad mine isnt that much of one

finsteratv
07-19-2012, 05:49 PM
when our first beagle was a pup, he'd run the fenceline sniffing and chasing squirrels and the guy behind complained about barking so we put a bark collar on him. Then he quit barking from the collar but the guy didnt like seeing him run by the fence or come to the fence when he was working in his yard so he started going at a beagle pup with his pitch fork and sometimes a rake.

mike2001400ex
07-19-2012, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by finsteratv
when our first beagle was a pup, he'd run the fenceline sniffing and chasing squirrels and the guy behind complained about barking so we put a bark collar on him. Then he quit barking from the collar but the guy didnt like seeing him run by the fence or come to the fence when he was working in his yard so he started going at a beagle pup with his pitch fork and sometimes a rake.

I would have my paintball gun out after him

Kickstarts-suck
07-19-2012, 06:15 PM
Cool story bro.

TacicalRedneck
07-24-2012, 08:57 AM
you guys live in subdivisions or something??

Well...... my neighbor...... is cool. There are a few feilds between us all, i can see his driveway, and every mourning he comes out... This is the only thing i could do without..... He comes out, starts his powerstroke......... and revs the poo out of it!
While it's still cold!!!

I'll go out on chilly mourning and let mine idle 20 minutes before touching the throttle!! Poor poor truck!!

Apart from that..... he's pretty cool.... :)

MX MaNiAc 06
07-24-2012, 09:24 AM
I bet a lot of us guys are the a hole neighbor. I mean we ride loud machines that pollute the environment and mutilate the terrafirma. My neighbors say they're cool with it but I'm sure they have always hated me. Lol

HondaRacing83
07-24-2012, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
I bet a lot of us guys are the a hole neighbor. I mean we ride loud machines that pollute the environment and mutilate the terrafirma. My neighbors say they're cool with it but I'm sure they have always hated me. Lol Same. Lmao

Ruby Soho
07-24-2012, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
I bet a lot of us guys are the a hole neighbor. I mean we ride loud machines that pollute the environment and mutilate the terrafirma. My neighbors say they're cool with it but I'm sure they have always hated me. Lol

all of my neighbors have put up with me brapping loud bikes for years. one of my neighbors on here rode even before i did. no body said a word to me or complained except the guy and his wife across the street.

literally every time i fire up a bike or quad, hes @ his window with a phone in his hand. half the time cops come, sometimes not. usually when they do they say were sorry were here but we have complaints of noise, please keep it down. one time db meter for the old 110. lol.

he once even video taped me go out of my driveway and into my front yard around a bush by the mailbox. on the stock 110. called the cops and gave them video proof that i ride in the road. i rarely ever do actually cruise down the road (which is a back road with no traffic btw). funny thing is couple dudes on the other side of the block take a cruise around time to time and no cops for them.

last time there was an incident, my little brother was riding my cr125. noise complaint from him. resulted in a ticket for my brother. cop says sorry but the new town db limit is 50db for recreational vehicles. of course we argued... a lawn tractor blows 50db out of the water. but that of course is lawn equipment so its under another catagory. so now were not aloud to ride on my own property without getting ticketed.

everytime i see him outside enjoying his peace and quite i cut up some wood with the stihl for no good reason until he goes inside.

250xjohn
07-25-2012, 09:26 AM
everytime i see him outside enjoying his peace and quite i cut up some wood with the stihl for no good reason until he goes inside. [/B][/QUOTE]

hahaha, thats stinks that you cant ride on your property, but thats funny

Nate Dogg #76
07-28-2012, 08:33 PM
Me and a couple buddies were riding our quads in a field near my house when we see a group of people walking towards us about 500 yds away. We stop to see what they want and when they got close it was 2 women, some kids and a boy that was about 15 yrs old. One woman says "This is my chit and get away from here now"! I noticed the boy had a pistol and brass knuckles stuffed in his belt! I said ok and we left. I didnt want to argue with these people and some crazy kid shoot us. About 2 nites later a chopper landed up there and I found out that that same woman shot her boyfriend and they had to fly him out. I also saw the other womans mugshot on the news. She was arrested for making meth in a motel room. Other than this I have never had any probs from any neighbors. lol

250xjohn
07-29-2012, 11:12 AM
ahaha, crazy story! do you ride there anymore?

beastlywarrior
07-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
all of my neighbors have put up with me brapping loud bikes for years. one of my neighbors on here rode even before i did. no body said a word to me or complained except the guy and his wife across the street.

literally every time i fire up a bike or quad, hes @ his window with a phone in his hand. half the time cops come, sometimes not. usually when they do they say were sorry were here but we have complaints of noise, please keep it down. one time db meter for the old 110. lol.

he once even video taped me go out of my driveway and into my front yard around a bush by the mailbox. on the stock 110. called the cops and gave them video proof that i ride in the road. i rarely ever do actually cruise down the road (which is a back road with no traffic btw). funny thing is couple dudes on the other side of the block take a cruise around time to time and no cops for them.

last time there was an incident, my little brother was riding my cr125. noise complaint from him. resulted in a ticket for my brother. cop says sorry but the new town db limit is 50db for recreational vehicles. of course we argued... a lawn tractor blows 50db out of the water. but that of course is lawn equipment so its under another catagory. so now were not aloud to ride on my own property without getting ticketed.

everytime i see him outside enjoying his peace and quite i cut up some wood with the stihl for no good reason until he goes inside.
Get a couple friends and do a lawn mower race