PDA

View Full Version : New Pro-4 video....but won't forget my roots!

400grl
07-19-2012, 12:11 PM
I have been super busy lately, but I still keep an eye on this forum as much as I can - yes, it was the first ATV forum I ever became a member of.....back in the old exriders days!

Thought I'd share a little video from my truck racing career.....this one gives a little inside idea of what our races are like! :) Hope you like it! (like quads....just bigger - haha!)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pay95HxTwt0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mcwilly
07-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Very cool. I watched you live recently on TV (dont remember which round...I think round 1). Big step up from the UTV's to the Pro 4 class, congrats!

400grl
07-19-2012, 01:00 PM
Oh very cool! That's great you watched it!

Yeah...Rnds 1 and 2 weren't much to watch - I hadn't driven the truck with other trucks yet, so I was trying to stay out of trouble that weekend! Round 5 is good - I podiumed in that one! :)

It seems like a bigger jump that is actually is.....itt handles great, and it's 4-wheel drive, so it doesn't break the rear end loose too bad when you jam on the gas.

I have had permagrin all season..... :)

MX MaNiAc 06
07-20-2012, 07:17 AM
Rubbins racing in those things I guess! That looks like a ton of fun.

Baracudaaa
07-20-2012, 08:22 AM
I saw you on the podium, great job! Its much better watching you instead of looking at Adlers' mug :)

400grl
07-20-2012, 10:20 AM
HAHA Thanks!! :)

As for the contact....it's not that we all try to hit each other - usually we try to stay clear because we don't like to have to fix our trucks afterwards, or break during a race. Utah was a short, tight track and it was pretty one-lined. If you wanted to make a pass, you had to sort of try to force the issue there. Most of our other tracks are easier to pass on.

Even on the longer tracks, though....contact happens. It's hard to have so many trucks hurling into the first turn without someone running into someone - lol!