PDA

View Full Version : video-unadilla highlights

thequadfather+2
07-18-2012, 07:13 AM
Unadilla highlights. Racing action from the youth classes will be up in a few days

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cT0kJWeKFds" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#404's Dad
07-18-2012, 08:52 AM
Grrrr, that horrible trailer ride back to our pits, I wanted to go hide before he got back lol.

Awesome video as usual Bruce.

thequadfather+2
07-18-2012, 09:29 AM
Thanks man. I feel your pain on the slow ride back to the pits, we toasted Jordans motor too, broke an axle, bent exhaust, broken water pump and a broken motor mount this weekend.

#404's Dad
07-18-2012, 09:54 AM
Well as they say "That's Racing" doesn't make me feel any better though lol.

alex-ds
07-19-2012, 02:18 AM
Holy ****! I can't see the video because:

This video contains content from SME and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. Sorry about that.

Please change the title, unadilla instead of unidilla :P

thequadfather+2
07-19-2012, 09:14 AM
You cant play it (in some cases) because of the music copyright on "Turn The Page"....If you experience this problem you can simply click on "play on Youtube" right below the section that you copied, it will open the link and play. Or you may go to my youtube page and play it from there. I cant fix that without changing the music which means re-editing the video and I just dont have time right now, sorry. Unfortunately this particular copyright prohibits embeding into certain websites.

As for the title of the youtube video-I will change it. Auto-correct on my Mac keeps changing it to Unidilla and I didnt catch it in the title but the title here on the forum and the description below in the video is already spelled correctly if that helps....