PDA

View Full Version : Look what im racing.

dxcody
07-16-2012, 07:31 PM
So if you know me very well, you know i have never liked the Yamahas... SO with that being said, look at my new race quad..

rollie
07-16-2012, 07:36 PM
i have always dreamed of riding for the colonel

beastlywarrior
07-16-2012, 07:37 PM
Your friends yfz

dxcody
07-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Yep, he just bought a house and we worked out a deal that i can race it.

Im pretty much renting it.

Lol KFC

Klitzing Frederick Crichfield

3 man race team, FOR THE WIN!

fastredrider44
07-17-2012, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by dxcody

Im pretty much renting it.

I know you're super pumped about racing it, but there is a turd in the punchbowl racing a friends bike.

chronicsmoke
07-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
I know you're super pumped about racing it, but there is a turd in the punchbowl racing a friends bike.

lol turd in the punch bowl :D

Sweet deal though Cody, make sure you save some $$ ahead in case you break something though!

dxcody
07-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by chronicsmoke
lol turd in the punch bowl :D

Sweet deal though Cody, make sure you save some $$ ahead in case you break something though!

Yea i know i really am hoping its just for one race. Until i get mine done.

I was going to buy it, but i just cant bring myself to it.

Gonna suck, riding a YFZ-X with HLS + GTT rear shock w/link etc to go back to a stock 400ex when mines done.

fastredrider44
07-17-2012, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by dxcody

Gonna suck, riding a YFZ-X with HLS + GTT rear shock w/link etc to go back to a stock 400ex when mines done.

Yeah, it'll spoil you for sure. There's nothing wrong with the 400EX, that's what I started on too, just don't sink a ton of money into it if you are looking to start racing at the competition level. You can thank me later when you get a 450. :devil:

dxcody
07-17-2012, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
Yeah, it'll spoil you for sure. There's nothing wrong with the 400EX, that's what I started on too, just don't sink a ton of money into it if you are looking to start racing at the competition level. You can thank me later when you get a 450. :devil:

Thats what my plan has been since the begining... i have just never been able to acomplish that goal yet. Hoefully soon.

Im betting after i get used to riding that YFZ, it will give me the ithc and ill end up with one soon.