PDA

View Full Version : 150 mini mod radiator

delbigmac
07-14-2012, 09:23 AM
Looking for a radiator for a dave carter frame mini mod. for a 150 motor someone please help. Thanks

THARNESS
07-15-2012, 06:27 PM
Dave usually builds his mods to use yz450 radiators. You should be able to find one on ebay. Be sure and get the rubber mounts that go with it.

delbigmac
07-16-2012, 07:55 AM
I have a single radiator with the post on the bottom then it screws on at the top. The yamaha radiator is two pieces dont think that will work. I really need to find one of these I have been all over the internet and can't seem to find one. I am going crazy here. Thanks Please help..

djdfairchild
07-16-2012, 08:12 AM
i have a dc frame and i bought a china yfz450 rad off of ebay, its really nice and oversized from stock. bolted right in and had nice thick tabs that wont break so easy, it was like $100 shipped

THARNESS
07-16-2012, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by delbigmac
I have a single radiator with the post on the bottom then it screws on at the top. The yamaha radiator is two pieces dont think that will work. I really need to find one of these I have been all over the internet and can't seem to find one. I am going crazy here. Thanks Please help..

A radiator for a Yamaha 450 race quad is only one piece and will fit a DC mod. Dave uses one of my son's old leaking radiators for mock up when he builds a mod and if was from a Yamaha 450.