PDA

View Full Version : Trade?!

dpitek151
07-13-2012, 11:02 AM
I know this kinda doesnt fit here being a dirtbike, but im looking to trade for a Honda TRX450ER. Its listed on Pittsburgh Craigslist and is for sell at my shop.

03 Honda CR250R. Im the original owner of the bike. I hate to get rid of it but I have taken a liking to ATV racing now and need to buy another one. This bike runs completely perfect, needs absolutely nothing. Has a Pro Circuit Platnium 2 pipe and 304 silencer (bottom, mid pipe). Bottom end has never been apart, and I just re-did the top end over winter with stock bore Honda piston, rings, and gaskets. Might have 3 hrs on it. V-force 2 reed cage. Port and polished head and cylinder off of Pro Circut specs by a professional Honda technician. Carb jetted perfectly also. Uni air filter. Pro Taper Taperwall bars, new Cycra barkbusters, MSR Proraptor clutch system, new Honda clutch and throttle cables. Has a TMV 12oz flywheel weight installed for more controlled woods riding/racing. Clarke 3.5 gallon fuel tank. Cycra poly skidplate, 95% tred Michellin starcross tires, IRC heavy duty tubes, new chain and sprockets. David Bailey fender/graphics kit. Also comes with new Honda brakes front and rear. Forks and shocks are set up for a 180lb rider, im 165 but like the suspension a little stiffer. I have the title in hand, like I said I bought it brand new and am the original owner. I would like to trade for a Honda TRX450R or would even consider a YFZ450.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/3106507972.html <--- more pics