PDA

View Full Version : Josh Creamer - MX101 video

ManiacalMisfits
07-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Josh Creamer swept the pro podium at round 5, mx101. Check out this highlight video.

https://vimeo.com/45283767

Jake250ex
07-06-2012, 03:49 PM
4 pro quad turnout :eek:

muddy400EX
07-06-2012, 07:13 PM
sweet vid. but wow, 4 pros? thats depressing:(

SRH
07-07-2012, 03:03 PM
4? there was at least 10-12...did any of you watch the video? lol

muddy400EX
07-07-2012, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by SRH
4? there was at least 10-12...did any of you watch the video? lol

40 sec. in they do the holeshot, creamer's in it and there is 4 people.

at the bottom it list 10 people for pro am, and 4 for pro

MX MaNiAc 06
07-11-2012, 09:04 PM
TQRA only has 3-4 pros too

Balaz_73*00
07-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Im curious to see how Creamer does this weekend against the gnc guys!

ManiacalMisfits
07-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Well i can tell you Creamer has been training hard almost everyday and really focus on racing Unadilla and Red Bud and I'm pretty sure he plans on winning haha. I think the fact that he's running neatv and not on a factory team also gives him a bit of an advantage because he's not under the pressure that most of the national guys are, plus he's been there and he's won and knows how the competition will be, but hey you never know so well just have to wait and see lol. Ill be rooting for him though!

madskrillz2
07-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by ManiacalMisfits
Well i can tell you Creamer has been training hard almost everyday and really focus on racing Unadilla and Red Bud and I'm pretty sure he plans on winning haha. I think the fact that he's running neatv and not on a factory team also gives him a bit of an advantage because he's not under the pressure that most of the national guys are, plus he's been there and he's won and knows how the competition will be, but hey you never know so well just have to wait and see lol. Ill be rooting for him though!

I would love to see him come out and smoke everybody.

ManiacalMisfits
07-11-2012, 10:51 PM
I wouldn't be surprised, he told me he's running lap times equal to the top five dirt bike guys, thats pretty damn good!

alex-ds
07-12-2012, 02:35 AM
That's would be nice!!Creamer racing with the pro's AMA ATV again!

Chek out this video -->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-6vFFvRqbM

Josh Creamer on a YFZ at 2004 xD

07-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
I would love to see him come out and smoke everybody.

Stop making dumb posts.

He beat both of the other pro's at the NEATV round. Wow.

Brown, Hetrick, Natalie, Upperman, and Wienen are all very fast. I wouldn't be surprised if Creamer has to claw his way to even a top 5.

Of course Creamer is very fast, but he hasn't been racing against anybody faster or even as fast as him in a while.

alex-ds
07-12-2012, 09:02 AM
and wich quad will be riding? BCS Can-Am?

madskrillz2
07-12-2012, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by 8686
Stop making dumb posts.

Brown, Hetrick, Natalie, Upperman, and Wienen are all very fast. I wouldn't be surprised if Creamer has to claw his way to even a top 5.

Of course Creamer is very fast, but he hasn't been racing against anybody faster or even as fast as him in a while.

Dumb posts? I was just saying I would like to see him win. I never said he WAS going to show up and smoke everybody. He was my favorite rider to watch before he switched series so is it wrong for me to want to see him do good?

ManiacalMisfits
07-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Stop making dumb posts.

Hey man no need to be rude, no one ever dissed any other rider were all just routing for Creamer nothing wrong with that. But i do have to correct you, i know Creamer and I now Hetrick so i can tell you they have been training together recently this summer at one of our local tracks so creamer is very well aware of what he's up against. So all I'm saying is don't be nasty in my threads especially when its un called for. If you watched my video, thanks and i appreciate it but don't bust on peoples comments when there not asking for it, if you don't like it don't watch the video. Thanks.

And yes he will be racing his BCS Can-am, BCS just built him a new bike yesterday and there out breaking it in today, Creamer is taking this race very seriously and has been training very hard. He says he hopes to win but has never claimed he will win, he knows all the top riders and knows how good they are and is not laying down on any of them, but i can tell you that he is prepared to win.

chronicsmoke
07-12-2012, 12:05 PM
I can't wait for the race, I wish I had my passport so I could go. 4-5 of my friends are going though :(

I'm rooting for Creamer and Natalie :macho

07-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Lol. Sorry, guys. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.

madskrillz2, I was making a general statement about your posts. Between bashing Joe Byrd and knocking various company's parts, a lot of your posts seem juvenile and useless.

ManiacalMisfits, sweet video and keep them coming.

madskrillz2
07-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Lol. Sorry, guys. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.

madskrillz2, I was making a general statement about your posts. Between bashing Joe Byrd and knocking various company's parts, a lot of your posts seem juvenile and useless.

ManiacalMisfits, sweet video and keep them coming.

For bashing Joe Byrd? Lol well you should go ahead and "make a general statement" about over half the people on this forum. Various company's parts? Like who? I know what I said about KOQ but as far as I know thats not various companies.

extremeblastr
07-15-2012, 06:03 AM
Having a tough time swallowing that moto win and second overall? Creamer was never a slouch, he showed up at the nats to run pro for the first time in any series and qualified so believe me the competition in neatv has nothing to do with his abilities the man is just a machine and as long he wants to be fast he will be one of the fastest out there. Y'all better watch out at red bud because he's. Gonna be training hard until then looking for the 1-1 for 1st overall.

FHKracingZ
07-16-2012, 03:59 PM
I agree, Josh has always been blazing fast at redbud.

grim one
07-29-2012, 09:19 AM
Creamer fans awful quiet this past race.......