PDA

View Full Version : Video - Sunday Creek highlights

thequadfather+2
07-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Just a short highlight video from this weekend at Sunday Creek. The complete video should be up Thur-Fri. Enjoy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rIpGj6ThfdA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#404's Dad
07-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Looks like its gonna be another killer video!!!

hensonfamfun
07-02-2012, 07:23 PM
I don't know if the video can be better than the trailer!!!!!!!!!!! That is a awesome trailer! I think I'm going to race now!!!:devil:

thequadfather+2
07-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks guys. I didnt use up all the good shots on this video. There is still some pretty good racing action left to see. I missed 70cvt and 90 production on Sunday evening (moto 2)-sorry guys, just couldnt hang around that long...Had to be at work Monday morning....Sorry Rocky, wish I would have got Logans win on here. His helmet cam footage was awesome.

Bens Dad
07-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Man that was great !!!!! I dont know how you have time to shoot all that footage, but thanks a million Bruce!!!!!!!

jake55
07-03-2012, 06:06 AM
glad you were able to gain track access, the close ups in the corners is amazing. i like the way you captured all angles of a day at the track. Brice laying down with the towel on his neck, Grayson smiling when the umbrella was handed to him for some shade, Jake walking away from his broken quad and of course the kids on the podium!!

Bruce, i know the heat had you beat up. you covered alot of ground getting the shots, cant thank you enough for posting these video's. great work.

thequadfather+2
07-03-2012, 06:48 AM
Again Thanks, I know the kids like to see their self in videos and maybe even show their buddies. Maybe parents show a few co-workers...Bosses make the employees watch...I do it.:devil:

Rob you must have seen me run from one side to the other. I did begin to think "what the heck am I doing?" at that point. I only have 4 laps to get a few shots so I knew they were only going to hit each section 3 more times so that being the case you really cant let the grass grow under you.:D

What I like -

1:04 - the look of those dang quads and they sound like a jet

1:27 - Bryce looking over his shoulder to see who's knocking on his back bumper, then bost gives a quick check too right after that.

1:55 - Tyler Mack and Sepesi banging wheels to the checkers, the crowd yelling.

3:05 - Tedbon's left foot down shifting two times coming into the turn and moving his foot and shifting up as he exits.....

3:22 - Henson rounding the corner at full tilt and having to dodge the can-am barrier, without wrecking, staying in the gas and not losing a position.

I know we all think it's easy out there and Ford said it best when Bryce didnt hit the step-up double after his wreck. "he doesnt have the confidence in his quad right now and if he doesnt want too hit it then it's OK...I dont want him to get hurt." Jordan over jumped it on Saturday morning and hit the face of the tripple and hurt his leg and broke the quad. He didnt do much for the rest of the weekend. When I was standing at the bottom of the jump I couldnt see over it. Basically when they were at the bottom it was a blind jump going in.

I guess my point is - we can all see how hard these kids get after it in the videos and when we can see the action closer/slower it just reminds me that it probably just aint as easy as I think it is.

#404's Dad
07-03-2012, 08:48 AM
That jump was sketchy I think for a lot of the kids, Trevor wanted nothing at all to do with it!! He wasn't feeling that track but that jump was a huge fear for him, never even tried it on his Cobra but would on the DRR but nearly ate chit in moto 2 on it, very similar to Bryce's incident on it in moto 1 but Trevor somehow stayed on and kept rolling, I watched the wife's video of it and was like OMG!!! It didn't look as bad when it happen as in the video lol.

These kids (every one of them!!)have some huge balls is all I have to say, all a parent has to do is go walk the track their selves, everything looks easier and smaller from the sidelines.

thequadfather+2
07-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by #404's Dad
everything looks easier and smaller from the sidelines.

Yea I know...From half way across the track everything looked easy. Jordan hit hard enough to knock off the bottom radiator hose and almost completely pulled the carb out of the boot. He was running 5th then fell to the back and pulled off. Last year several kids ate it on that jump and Dusenbury had a bad spill there too (last year).