PDA

View Full Version : Quadfatherof2 videos...Need ATV family help!

hensonfamfun
06-25-2012, 07:53 PM
Okay...heres the deal. Last week I contacted the ATVA and I had to speak to Jen Kenyon to try to get Bruce aka (quadfatherof2) a press pass to give him all access to the tracks. If you love his videos just imagine what he could do if he could get or goto all points of the track. SO.....I called Jen Kenyon at 304.284.0101 and I emailed Jen Kenyon at media@atvmotocross.com and I still have not an answer!!!! I sent her the Bowling Green and the Aonia video.... but no roses!! I need you help folks.....drop her an email or give her a call and let her know how great the videos are!!!! I know the pros watch them and the kids and if we got them or the parents to call we might get some help. Since I have been ignored I thought about the bunny thing on the stove but not sure if that would do me any good.!!!LOL (just a joke for those that know what I'm talkng about) :D :D Rocky....I dont know you but dang you seem like a guy that can get things done! Mr. Hetrick any help would be appreciated. Visnic........enough said! Thanks and I hope you all can help!

quadpoppy7
06-25-2012, 09:12 PM
Brady,
Sent you a PM

Logan #34's Dad
06-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Let me send a couple emails to my contacts and see if we can make something happen.
I don't know where Bruce finds the time! I kept two cvt's going and was always too busy to even think. I think his wife may deserve some credit.......
If Harlen see this he may be able to give some advice.

Anybody know where we can score a press vest? :blah:

And Brady, I've never met ya either BUT I saw you "dance" OR to the Kong-Fu panda on his video............Wow, I'm a lil scared...LOL

Hetrick Racing
06-26-2012, 06:41 AM
The problem only is when the PRO class is racing we need to make it very clear that he would not film the PRO class.
The reason is the NBC SPORTS would have the rights and blah blah
Now they may want to hire him to help them film using his equipment therefore he can have full access to the track at anytime
Sometimes we have to just step around and issue

That is probably why she hasnt got back to ya.
RIPITUPFILMS Had to do the same thing to get on the track
now he works for them and keeps the same footage for himself with stipulation for release times PRO's only

thequadfather+2
06-26-2012, 12:23 PM
First off I would like to say thanks for the idea and helping. I think the issue with NBC and the pro race is a legitimate concern. I have not normally filmed the pro race and certainly wouldn't want to interfere with their media rights. I wouldn't have a problem with a restriction during the pro race. Please keep in mind that I am not a paid professional either. I am an amateur and enjoy putting up videos of racing action. I think my focus will always be on the youth classes and trying to help grow the sport. Everyone has different ways they can help and mine just happens to be in video form.

In the end I would like to be able to film the kids from different locations a little closer to the action. I think it will help make better videos and maybe better videos will open the door for better things in the series. Positive exposure can provide a positive image and promote the sport. Again, thank you for the idea and help.

Bruce

hensonfamfun
06-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Good news: Call off the dogs...call off the dogs. I think they are contacting Bruce.:) Bad news: I will proabably have the last gate pick for the last few races!!!!! :devil: Dang! On another note.....Jen was a big help!!!!!

jay-r
06-26-2012, 08:52 PM
Well done Henson. Glad to see Bruce getting a little recognition and respect for his excellent work. This is a step in the right direction for youth quad racing. :D