PDA

View Full Version : good dvd movies ?

deadman
06-24-2012, 07:38 PM
were can i find some good video's with quads? it dont matter if they are stunting or racing or how to video's. i would perfer stunting or racing....

Pacheco_450r
06-25-2012, 07:10 AM
Go to ebay and type in "atv dvd." I would recommend any of the Huevos series, Fallout series or Carpe diem series. Blake Shipman is supposed to come out with a new quad movie called Moving4ward with racing and freestyle/free riding later this summer and I believe it's going to be available online and at Wal-mart. That should be one worth picking up.

JLanphear
07-24-2012, 01:12 AM
I like The Quadfather and Carpe Diem 2 cause I'm in both (yup biased). Both have stunting and racing....Carpe diem more racing.

MX MaNiAc 06
07-24-2012, 06:34 AM
I have a buttoad of riding videos. I buy Huevos, slednecks, crusty demons, the trans world ones are awesome if you like to watch bikes. Moto1-3, kickstart 1-3, epic, why. 50 nuts, DIP, fallouts, carpe diems. Shipman also has unsung heros 1-2 that are pretty good. Terrafirma has some cool old bike stuff.

billtheboy
08-14-2012, 02:53 AM
Aren't there also a couple of James Bond movies featuring quads. I kind of recall Daniel Craig sitting on one. I think has used all kinds of ways to move from one place to the next, and also had the equipment to do so, wings, U-Boat watches and (http://www.chrono24.com/en/uboat/index.htm) oxygen masks.