PDA

View Full Version : just bought a toy hauler

mx8
06-23-2012, 07:06 AM
Just bought a 2003 21' very clean key stone toy hauler. Everything works great. And it came with the weight and sway bar set up. That is the first time I have used the weight and sway bar kit and it makes the truck ride so much better. I was looking for something a little newer but this one was to clean to pass up. I have been looking for a while and the price on these things are crazy. I gave 7000 dollars for mine, which I don't think is to bad. New toy haulers were going for 21,000 dollars for this size. Well let me know if you think I paid to much or got a ok deal. Can't get pic to work on here, or I would post some.

quad2xtreme
06-23-2012, 08:48 AM
For me, it is more about condition than the age. If you got a 2003 in great shape for that then I'd say you got a great deal.

Kovatch
06-25-2012, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
For me, it is more about condition than the age. If you got a 2003 in great shape for that then I'd say you got a great deal.

x2. It could be 10 years old, but if it is in tip-top shape, who cares on the age. I treat trailers/toy haulers the same as a car.

If you are happy with how much you paid and it seemed like your price was concurrent with market prices: good deal!!

rooster300ex
06-25-2012, 04:27 PM
no pics???