PDA

View Full Version : Rikr4x

zfire_28
03-07-2003, 12:28 AM
I recently purchased my 1st PC so I'm fairly new to this site, and I was just looking up this guy I met at St. Joes last spring by the handle RIKR4X, to set up a ride again this year and learned of his accident............man that really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways can anyone tell me how he is doing?

MSL
03-07-2003, 06:09 AM
RIKR4X is my brother-inlaw and he is doing great now:)

He has taken some time away from quads for awhile and actually has sold his quad to a member here on exriders.

He is all healed up now and really starting to feel like his old self again. With the warm weather comming he is starting to get the itch to ride again and is talking about another quad puchase:D

zfire_28
03-08-2003, 07:29 AM
glad to hear all is well, hope to see him out ridn again

thanks for the reply.

03-09-2003, 09:03 AM
Glad ta here that knucklehead is hangin in there...:)

Bean
03-09-2003, 09:37 AM
he messed his head up pretty bad, but i hear he is doin good, so good luck to him

Striker49
03-09-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by MSL
RIKR4X is my brother-inlaw and he is doing great now:)

He has taken some time away from quads for awhile and actually has sold his quad to a member here on exriders.

He is all healed up now and really starting to feel like his old self again. With the warm weather comming he is starting to get the itch to ride again and is talking about another quad puchase:D

Tell him I said hi and Ill be waitin for him at LBL this fall with a new ride maybe. ;)