PDA

View Full Version : Video-Pro class @ High Point-moto2

thequadfather+2
06-21-2012, 06:24 PM
This is the video from moto 2 of the Pro race at High Point....

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wd5F3hsWH3s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thequadfather+2
06-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Just wanted to say that I got a couple private messages from Pro riders in my youtube mailbox. They just wanted to say thanks for putting the pro video out there. I thought that was pretty cool, I didnt think they knew this stuff existed. Now I am trying to figure out how to do a better job.....

BTW, thanks to all the mom and dads that sent PM's, nice to hear from people that dont get to attend the races but have a favorite youth racer to follow. Thats pretty cool.

Hetrick Racing
06-22-2012, 01:16 PM
Thank You !!
Although I hate watching my kids quad screw up lol it was a great video

thequadfather+2
06-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Thank you, this is the third Pro Video. I also did Aonia and Ballance. It is hard to film the entire race from the stands and I have had a little better footage When I had access to the gate or track. I had a little help at Aonia and got to film it from the gate. Joel helped me get the autograph shot from the kentucky video, props for that. I was going to introduce myself the other night at High Point but didnt want to be a bother during leisure time. I was the one wearing the odd looking visor with the hair sticking out of the top..:huh

Hetrick Racing
06-23-2012, 10:50 AM
Heck anytime its always good to put a name with a face