PDA

View Full Version : Arens Bros. no link chassis

jerorski
06-21-2012, 03:33 PM
Arens Bros. chassis professionally converted to a no link, comes with frame, subframe, headstay and front motor mount, brand new gloss white powdercoating, excellent condition, no damage, also have a prp no link swingarm and elka stage 3 no link rear shock if interrested, make offer. 443-250-4755.

http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g453/JERORSKI/?action=view&current=Picture3803.jpg

http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g453/JERORSKI/?action=view&current=Picture3804.jpg

http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g453/JERORSKI/?action=view&current=Picture3803.jpg

nastyracing
06-22-2012, 06:53 AM
Where is my graves kicker at??? still wont sell me one?

Deuce426
06-23-2012, 08:14 PM
This isnt the frame you purchased for $700 and tried to re-sell to me for $1200 is it?

beware of this seller people... bad JoJo going on here

triplejay30349
06-23-2012, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Deuce426
This isnt the frame you purchased for $700 and tried to re-sell to me for $1200 is it?

Even though this isnt "fair" there is no law that says you can't buy and sell something for a profit. guarantee that it happens waay more than you think.

vroomy
06-24-2012, 03:16 AM
nope, i agree beware of this guy. About 4 months ago i bought a Laeger swingarm off him, after long discussions on the phone (im in Australia too!) and telling him the parts i was chasing one of which is a standard length/ link 89 Laeger swingarm, he tells me he has a chrome one in real nice condition. So of course i buy it setting me back $380. Got it to find out the chrome was not as good as described (no big deal i guess) but left it aside til now im ready to use it and find out its like -1 or 2"!! sent emails no reply so started to ring and would not pick up until i rang on a private number. Told him what he sent me and its useless to me and if he good refund the money and ill post back at my expense, so he plays dumb and says "you knew what you were buying"..... yeah i did A STANDARD LENGTH SWINGARM JERRY not a shorter TT. And im venting here because he still wont reply my emails

jerorski
06-24-2012, 07:07 PM
ive been trying to keep myself from feeding into this drama with people talking crap, but when you call me 30 times from australia and ring up my phone bill 50 bucks begging me to sell you a swingarm, then say your gonna send the money as a gift and dont, then dont even cover all the shipping and insurance to ship it to your address in australia then try buying more laeger parts from me that were not for sale after you had the swingarm for 6 months!!!! then call me 10-15 times within 12 hours ,6 months later and say it wasnt what you were looking for, now thats some bull.....t, beware of yourself ..you bought it after you seen it and read the exact description, the length was stated and i told you it was a shorter 88-89 style ,exact length was in the decription, you paid 280 for it ,shipping was around 90 to australia and now 6 months later you want to change your mind, Tim "youve had it for 6 months".

jerorski
06-24-2012, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Deuce426

ive owned this frame for a few years ,i sold another one for 800 delivered months ago, so people need to get their stories in check before they jump in other peoples business and try and make people look bad when its all bull....t!!

vroomy
06-24-2012, 11:09 PM
Jerry your nothing but a 2 bit Liar! first of all if im ringing you how can it cost you for phone calls dumb---? i had barely had it for 4mths (not 6 and i checked) when i found out it was not standard length as the project was put on hold (did not check as i took your word for it) i did not beg for anything, i put up a wanted thread which YOU pm'ed me saying you had the parts im looking for! you never said it was a shorter arm otherwise i never would have bought it!! in fact i made a point of making sure it was stock length on the phone.......get your story straight pal. You make yourself look bad as others will probably find out unfortunately

sangheraent
06-24-2012, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by vroomy
first of all if im ringing you how can it cost you for phone calls dumb---?

Checkmate.

jerorski
06-25-2012, 08:17 AM
doesnt matter ,dont need to lie about nothing, you had it for almost 6 months, and your the dumb..., when you call from australia it still costs the recipient a bunch of money on a cell phone no matter who calls who,but whatever,i wouldnt of had a problem taking care of this when you recieved it or even a month after you recieved it, but not 6 or even 4 months later,you cant tell me you havnt even looked at it or measured it, you probably looked at it everyday,your trying to give me a bad rap for something that is your fault.

Deuce426
06-25-2012, 09:18 AM
Now this is standing behind the parts that you sell...

Grande Huevos
06-25-2012, 12:55 PM
Yeah I spoke with this guy a few times over the phone and wow he's a flake for sure! I had a bad feeling about him from the get go but I went against my gut. He told me he had a brand new clear clarke oversized tank still in the box that he bought for his build and decided not to use it. Sends me pictures of a NEW tank. So after a lot of debating I went ahead and bought it for $160 then when it shows up 2 weeks later it was far from new!! All scratched up and stained. And it had a busted fuel cap! Never would have bought it if he was honest and I knew the condition. Jerry youre a crook.... no ifs ands or buts about it! Just remember karma is a bi*ch so it will come back around eventually

sameltoe
06-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Whats bottom dollar Jerry?

vroomy
06-25-2012, 03:59 PM
bottom dollar is this guy will say anything to make a dollar and then when he is caught out he talks you round in circles til you give up. Jerry im an honest guy (unlike you), i did not measure the arm because why would i need to after you told me it was stock length? it did not even occur to me until i went to use it. Anyhow ive said my piece, i just wanted to warn others what your like

jerorski
06-25-2012, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Grande Huevos
Yeah I spoke with this guy a few times over the phone and wow he's a flake for sure! I had a bad feeling about him from the get go but I went against my gut. He told me he had a brand new clear clarke oversized tank still in the box that he bought for his build and decided not to use it. Sends me pictures of a NEW tank. So after a lot of debating I went ahead and bought it for $160 then when it shows up 2 weeks later it was far from new!! All scratched up and stained. And it had a busted fuel cap! Never would have bought it if he was honest and I knew the condition. Jerry youre a crook.... no ifs ands or buts about it! Just remember karma is a bi*ch so it will come back around eventually
tank ? flake? well, this is the first i heard about about any tank, but, everyone has there own opinioin, i do sell used parts that i have no use for though, or dont want, if there was a problem im sure i would of heard about it in a timely manner not 6 months later, i would of worked it out with you, but when you sell something and then months (6) go by i think you may have a little bit of a problem giving someone a full refund for something that was a mistake made by the buyer, im a honest guy, and try to do the best i can for people when selling any parts, but sometimes theres people that are never happy no matter what you do for them. apparently some people think i hooked them up with decent stuff, ebay feedback is pretty truthful i guess and everyone wants a deal on ebay.

vroomy
06-25-2012, 04:56 PM
hey Jerry go back to ebay then! you keep banging on about this '6 months' crap, how is just over 3 months 6? and when a buyer tells you what he is looking for and you send something different how is that the buyers fault? if you were an honest guy you would do something about the situation. You screwed me and others over so stop playing the victim, your the one with the cash in your pocket

nastyracing
06-26-2012, 08:15 AM
Talk about harrassing phone calls thats you jerry you do the same **** when you want something u flamed a buyer they blow ur phone up cause they want the correct part ? YOU MAD??? ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHERE THE **** IS MY GRAVES KICKER MAN WE COUKDA BEEN FRIENDS.:mad:

styles4miles
06-26-2012, 11:37 AM
yeah WTF...... 10 phone calls within a half hour.. I'm not buying nothing from you, so stop calling me!!!!! after reading all this stuff about you, you couldn't pay me to take your stuff! you won't send any detailed pics, so stay on ebay you scam!!! so once again STOP CALLING ME!!!! LIES, LIES, LIES, I guess that's to be expected from a used car salesman. your the reason no one is trusting people now days.

Grande Huevos
06-26-2012, 06:31 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jerorski
[B]tank ? flake? well, this is the first i heard about about any tank

You must think everybody is stupid!!! Your not fooling anybody man! after reading other peoples post on here Its very clear to everybody that you rip people off ALL THE TIME.......If you claim to not know anything about selling me a tank then why do I have my original post with you replying to it? How do I know your pay pal? "themissle6694@aol.com" How do I
know your name is Jerry Ortinski? Then when I call you tell me that you have a clarke tank as well as the IMS and you said "ah dude this tank is sweet its brand new bro still in the box! man im tellin ya its sweet bro I dont even want to sell it but I seen you were lookin for one" Give it up dude your a POS! I could care less if people buy from this guy or not but people have the right to know that their chances of being robbed are very high with this seller!!

Grande Huevos

WTB nice oversized tank
Looking to get a nice oversized tank in the Neutral/Clear color.

02-29-2012 03:41 AM

jerorski

tank
i have a clear ims in like new condition,, call if interrested for pics,jerry,443-250-4755
02-29-2012 05:18 AM

jerorski
06-26-2012, 07:54 PM
ive sold probably 15 tanks this year so now that we are on the same page, i dont really talk with the dude and bro thing very much, i dont exactly recall the exact tank but why didnt you say anything about it months ago like the guy that started this whole thing about a swingarm that he had to have several months ago, then desides to call me out of the blue for his money back! if there is a problem with anything anybody sells, dont wait months to straighten it out or complain, you obviously had my number, i have sold alot of parts ive accumulated over the years and deal with quite a few people, think what you want but i am not out to get anyone or rip anyone off, cause when one little incident or misunderstanding occurs people want to nose in, thats fine,but the people you normally deal with or your accuintances mostly listen not run off at the mouth and blow stuff up. im not into drama, if theres a problem i would much rather take care of it than hear about it months and months later, much less everybody getting a headache. i am trying to be done with all this , wheres the big tank you were unhappy with that you never complained about till now,on your quad.

vroomy
06-26-2012, 11:07 PM
ha ha.... Jerry you are putting yourself deeper in it with your lies, its several months now and not six? and all i ever got on the phone was the 'dude and bro' talk, Grande Huevos has definitely spoke to you on the phone! No one on this thread is 'running their mouth off' we are warning others that you lie about what you have and take peoples money.

etccb
06-27-2012, 06:26 AM
15 tanks this year? That is more then " i do sell used parts that i have no use for though, or dont want," that is in atvriders business advertising rate type territory.

Grande Huevos
06-27-2012, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by jerorski
ive sold probably 15 tanks this year so now that we are on the same page, i dont really talk with the dude and bro thing very much, i dont exactly recall the exact tank but why didnt you say anything about it months ago like the guy that started this whole thing about a swingarm that he had to have several months ago, then desides to call me out of the blue for his money back! if there is a problem with anything anybody sells, dont wait months to straighten it out or complain, you obviously had my number, i have sold alot of parts ive accumulated over the years and deal with quite a few people, think what you want but i am not out to get anyone or rip anyone off, cause when one little incident or misunderstanding occurs people want to nose in, thats fine,but the people you normally deal with or your accuintances mostly listen not run off at the mouth and blow stuff up. im not into drama, if theres a problem i would much rather take care of it than hear about it months and months later, much less everybody getting a headache. i am trying to be done with all this , wheres the big tank you were unhappy with that you never complained about till now,on your quad.

Well actually I did call you several times and you never answered or returned my calls so I gave up. Im not trying to get any money back from you thats like pissin in the wind its pointless. But when I read a post months later full of guys who have been ripped off by you then yeah im going to give my 2 cents! you ask where is the tank now, on my bike? Hell no its not on my bike I wanted a new clear tank not a scratched up yellow stained tank, so I sold it to my friend for less then half what I paid you for it and he sanded it down and painted it since it was trash. Im done with this BS Im just helping to warn people about your crooked ways.

nastyracing
06-28-2012, 06:45 AM
sell the junk hoard the good stuff... send pics of the good stuff ship the garbage. In the banshee world we had another guy just like you Minkia036, well we ran him out of town and back to ebay to scam.

rayman375
06-28-2012, 05:26 PM
Minkia had a ton of banshee stuff. I bought a set of engine cases from him about five years ago, I got lucky I guess because they were in great shape.

sameltoe
06-28-2012, 07:19 PM
Would this "no-link" frame be set up for any certain no-link swinger? What swinger was on it?Or can you put any brand no-link swinger on it?
I don't know anything about different setups...

jerorski
06-28-2012, 08:59 PM
It was converted before i owned it, i never had it completely assembled so im not 100% but i have 2 different setups that i was going to try, a lonestar dc4 no link swingarm and a 18 1/4" elka shock which is what i was told it needs, and prp no link with a 17 3/4 exit shock, i never made it that far.