PDA

View Full Version : High Point video

thequadfather+2
06-21-2012, 10:46 AM
This is the video edit from High Point. I had a problem with the internal memory of the camera. Not all of the old files had been erased so that data filled up the memory and it would not continue to record. I tried to switch to the SD card but things didnt work that easy. I have never done it before and the manual was at home. I finally got it to transfer video from the internal drive to the SD card and I deleted those videos so I could continue to record. When I transfered it from the camera to the computer some files were lost/deleted. I lost 70 cvt moto 2, 90 Auto Sr moto 2, 50 cvt moto 2, and 90 cvt moto 2. The music is a little old school, a couple folks asked for it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mWvadK9L-sA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#404's Dad
06-21-2012, 11:11 AM
Badass video as usual, bummer on the lost files :(

mcwilly
06-21-2012, 11:16 AM
Awesome! Thanks again for posting these vids each race!

thequadfather+2
06-21-2012, 01:15 PM
Thanks guys. The problem is fixed now. I have 2 SD cards with 32GB (each) and the internal memory is clean with 32GB. The camera is now set up to swap to the SD card automatically when the internal drive is full....Live and learn I guess. I just hate that I lost some of the best racing all weekend.