PDA

View Full Version : The Fast New Toy

Derno24
03-06-2003, 09:03 PM
2003 Black and Silver Suzuki Hayabusa. Now only if I could get that motor in a quad......HMMMMMMMMM:devil

CHAUNCY
03-06-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Derno24
Now only if I could get that motor in a quad......HMMMMMMMMM:devil

Anythings possible

03-06-2003, 10:02 PM
Dude your freakin killin me LMAO

Good decision and you didnt even stress me out by asking if I wanted the old GSXR :)

Have fun on it and BGood dude.

Nj400EX
03-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Boy that money tree must be starting to bloom already LoL :D :macho Be careful on it Ron . Would hate to lose a good riding buddy .

Speaking of riding .......We still going next weekend ???

NTPRacing#19
03-08-2003, 07:07 PM
so if you see blues what are you gonna do? pigs aint gonna catch ya on that thing lol

Steve-o 400EX
03-08-2003, 07:11 PM
All I can say is WOW!:blah Man that thing is nice!

Derno24, thats definately lookin good.

oldnumberseven
03-08-2003, 08:11 PM
Sweet ride! I have a neighbor who just put a brand spankin new busa motor in his 1 seater sandrail.......that thing is hella fast.

CHAUNCY
03-08-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by oldnumberseven
Sweet ride! I have a neighbor who just put a brand spankin new busa motor in his 1 seater sandrail.......that thing is hella fast.

Did he make the frame or have tom pro or another company like sand bullet make it ?

Nausty
03-08-2003, 08:31 PM
I like! lol, i'd kill myself if I had that thing.

CHAUNCY
03-08-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
I like! lol, i'd kill myself if I had that thing.

Yeah, me too.

oldnumberseven
03-08-2003, 08:33 PM
I am pretty sure it is a Sand Bullet chassis. The thing is *****in...I have seriuosly thought about selling my 465 to build one up.

CHAUNCY
03-08-2003, 08:36 PM
I am pretty sure it is a Sand Bullet chassis. The thing is *****in...I have seriuosly thought about selling my 465 to build one up.

Yeah, they are real nice and they seem to have lots of power especially when they put a 1300cc busa engine in one. Does he complain its hard to turn because I heard that they are on another website. They have got to be pretty fast though and could probably make a couple big leaps. Does he have a long travel chassis ???

oldnumberseven
03-08-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
Yeah, they are real nice and they seem to have lots of power especially when they put a 1300cc busa engine in one. Does he complain its hard to turn because I heard that they are on another website. They have got to be pretty fast though and could probably make a couple big leaps. Does he have a long travel chassis ???

Yeah it is a long travel chassis.....heas some sweet king shocks on her. He has not said anything about it being hard to turn. He did say it is hard to keep the frontend down (which would make it hard to turn lol)

CHAUNCY
03-08-2003, 08:55 PM
Yeah it is a long travel chassis.....heas some sweet king shocks on her. He has not said anything about it being hard to turn. He did say it is hard to keep the frontend down (which would make it hard to turn lol)

LOL
I saw a movie where a busa did a wheely to 160mph then let the front down and kept going to 220MPH. I would love to have a streetbike powered rail but I like the freedom of a quad because I would only drive the rail in the sand. I guess thats why they make both. Have you seen those drakart mini-buggies ???

oldnumberseven
03-09-2003, 12:00 AM
Yeah, the drakarts are sweet I drove two different models last season out at glamis. I am actually leaning more towards a full on 5 seater long-travel Norstar powered rail.