PDA

View Full Version : Trevorton Saturday 6/23/12

OldGuyonaQuad
06-18-2012, 11:31 AM
We have a small group heading up on Saturday 6/23/12 for a day of riding. We plan on getting there by 10am and stopping @ Cabelas around 8:30 on the way there to meet up with anyoner else intrested in joining us. Reply and or pm me for contact info.

lonnie1977
06-21-2012, 05:59 PM
I've been trying all week to get on this trip but stuff keeps coming up. I love riding up in the mountains. Maybe next time.

OldGuyonaQuad
06-22-2012, 11:17 AM
No worries Lonnie, like I said before you and Marc have an open invitation to any of my rides. Weather permitting we might head back up next Sunday 7/1/12. That might be my last ride until late Aug early Sept as I am not putting a helmet on my head if it's over 90 degrees out. I will post something early next week if we are going.

rooster300ex
06-22-2012, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by OldGuyonaQuad
No worries Lonnie, like I said before you and Marc have an open invitation to any of my rides. Weather permitting we might head back up next Sunday 7/1/12. That might be my last ride until late Aug early Sept as I am not putting a helmet on my head if it's over 90 degrees out. I will post something early next week if we are going.

i stop riding when it gets really hot to

OldGuyonaQuad
06-22-2012, 02:09 PM
nasty storm rolling through right now that means two things
1. it''s cools things off
2. minimul dust @ Trevorton tomorrow \o/

lonnie1977
06-24-2012, 06:33 PM
I went up to the spot I took you and Marc up too today. Lot was full of trucks talked to a few guys and they said they have been up there for the last 5 Sundays in a row with no problems. They said they even talked to the property owner and he was cool. I was like oh good. Me and my friend went out for a ride. Good time low dust playing on the coal hills. Went to hit the tracks and head for the power lines and the Railroad PoPo were there. $50 tresspassing ticket. Apparently people have been messing around on the tracks and with the trains. Cops were cool though even though they gave us a ticket. Talked with em for a while about places to ride. Left the cops and my friend cut down a tire. Stop to talk to some locals go to leave and my friends quad suddendly has nothing for gears. Like the clutch blew apart inside. I hate banshees. Still a good day though. Riding was good while it lasted. No parking ticket though.

If the ride is on for Sunday im in. Ok'd it with the wife's work schedule. If you believe the ten day it will be around 83* Sunday up there.

OldGuyonaQuad
06-25-2012, 09:27 AM
yea Lonnie we are in for next sunday. The game plan right now is to leave Saturday night and take the motor home. The one guy going with us doesnt get done work until 8pm so it will be a later start. I know you like to camp so you are more then welcome to join us. I will send you my cell # later via pm from home. You are welcome to follow us up Saturday night or I can give you directions on where to meet us Sunday morning. We have room for one more in the motor home all though we don't have the ability to haul 4 machines at this time so you would still have to drive. You are welcome to chip in a partial on the gas for the motor home and stay with three strange men or just pitch a tent for you and anyone you bring. sure hope you can make it we had a great time the last two times we went up there.