PDA

View Full Version : WTB Pipe for 70cc eton viper air cooled

bbcmudtruck
06-18-2012, 08:41 AM
I'm new to the minis and in need of a pipe for my boys eton. Its a 50cc with 70cc cylinder thats been ported. I also need the left side cover where the kick start goes. You can email me or call,
bbcmudtruck@yahoo.com
660-924-6375

nastynotchback1
06-18-2012, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by bbcmudtruck
I'm new to the minis and in need of a pipe for my boys eton. Its a 50cc with 70cc cylinder thats been ported. I also need the left side cover where the kick start goes. You can email me or call,
bbcmudtruck@yahoo.com
660-924-6375

I don't have a pipe but i started 5 years ago where you are and the best bang for the buck on ours was a stock apex pipe.It ran very well with the stock ported a/c cyl.If you can find a Gen 2 hetrick pipe that will work great also.

bbcmudtruck
06-18-2012, 09:46 AM
I appreciate the help! I don't know wich pipes will interchange? It has a pipe on it now, but the guy who built it welded the stock silencer on it and did a pretty terrible job of welding the pipe together to make it fit. It actually runs pretty darn good, but I would like to put a better one on it! Thanks!

nastynotchback1
06-18-2012, 12:44 PM
I appreciate the help! I don't know wich pipes will interchange? It has a pipe on it now, but the guy who built it welded the stock silencer on it and did a pretty terrible job of welding the pipe together to make it fit. It actually runs pretty darn good, but I would like to put a better one on it! Thanks!

any 2 bolt flange pipe will bolt on it but you will have to loose the batt and batt box.

bbcmudtruck
06-18-2012, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the heads up, but I want to keep the battery and electric start!

nastynotchback1
06-18-2012, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the heads up, but I want to keep the battery and electric start!

You will have to relocate the batt in that case

bbcmudtruck
06-18-2012, 07:25 PM
What are your guys thoughts on a Koso pipe?

nastynotchback1
06-19-2012, 06:17 AM
What are your guys thoughts on a Koso pipe?

That would be inline with the 2 i told you about.It should work fine.