View Full Version : Like us on FACEBOOK!!

blacknblue#2
06-17-2012, 02:19 PM
Hey guys, Like the rest of you me and some friends are tryin to keep our sport alive in our area, also like most of ya money is tight and going to a bank and saying "i want a loan to build an MX track and a shop" will get you laughed at haha. Well over the past couple years we have been doing bike and quad mechanic work out of a buddies garage and about the last year we have been doing some powdercoating work and some other stuff like that in the garage part of it...We have also been taking the money we make off the shop to build an MX track. Now we would like to open the track up to public, Probably not full time yet but we are thinking 1 or 2 weekends a month opening it up to the public. We just started a facebook page and are looking for some support...And hey if your close enough maybe you can come check out the track on an open weekend. The site is still new but check out our pictures and tell us what ya think.....Thanks guys

http://www.facebook.com/podium.xperts

Drfat400ex
06-17-2012, 02:31 PM
ah I'll add ya just because I'm a friend whore ;)

beastlywarrior
06-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Added

blacknblue#2
06-18-2012, 05:15 AM
Thanks guys, Keep them coming..We got one gopro footage of me on the track that we are gonna try to get on there and we hare gonna try to get some videos on and off a bike to show ya everything

01boneless
06-18-2012, 08:25 AM
make you guys a youtube channel and post the vids there instead of facebook the quality is better and you can post the vids up on your wall. i think walkarounds of all the quads would be sick!

finsteratv
06-18-2012, 06:19 PM
friended

Thomas440
06-18-2012, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by 01boneless
make you guys a youtube channel and post the vids there instead of facebook the quality is better and you can post the vids up on your wall. i think walkarounds of all the quads would be sick!

x2

MX MaNiAc 06
06-20-2012, 06:59 AM
Track looks fun guys! I'd come shred the terrafirma if you weren't so far away. I'll be back to western Pa sometime and maybe I can make it out your way.

blacknblue#2
06-20-2012, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Track looks fun guys! I'd come shred the terrafirma if you weren't so far away. I'll be back to western Pa sometime and maybe I can make it out your way.

sounds good man if your ever in the area let us know...But be prepared...I will be asking to throw a leg over that KTM haha

Kawie450r
06-20-2012, 08:27 AM
Added. This is a sweet idea man.

MX MaNiAc 06
06-20-2012, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by blacknblue#2
sounds good man if your ever in the area let us know...But be prepared...I will be asking to throw a leg over that KTM haha

I wouldn't mind. Be careful though.. Might have to go buy one after you ride it. Lol

zyoung04
06-21-2012, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
I wouldn't mind. Be careful though.. Might have to go buy one after you ride it. Lol

The guy already wants 4 wheels I let him ride my bone stock yfzR few weeks back and he's been looking at them ever since lol