PDA

View Full Version : Pic Request

Drfat400ex
06-16-2012, 06:53 PM
Just wondering if anybody had a pic of a 400ex with pro-armour sport series nerfs and tusk comp series heel guards together, thinking about doing it but I don't want it to look goofy so I might just get all new nerfs with heel guards, thanks.

finsteratv
06-16-2012, 07:55 PM
next time im at my quads I'll get a pic, we have tusk on both 400's and I have pro-armor on my 450..Honestly for the money, go with tusk. My proarmors dont even have much time on the and I'm having to pay 50 bucks to get them rewelded..Tusk for me.

Drfat400ex
06-16-2012, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by finsteratv
next time im at my quads I'll get a pic, we have tusk on both 400's and I have pro-armor on my 450..Honestly for the money, go with tusk. My proarmors dont even have much time on the and I'm having to pay 50 bucks to get them rewelded..Tusk for me. Yeah man my pro-armors have a huge ding in the side of them and they're all bent and mangled from one little wee tree bump, and the mounts were never tight, especially now since one broke right off, so they wiggle around a lot. I'm thinking just getting new nerfs probably tusk with the heal guards but I do really like the look of the pro-armors on myn.

finsteratv
06-17-2012, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Drfat400ex
Yeah man my pro-armors have a huge ding in the side of them and they're all bent and mangled from one little wee tree bump, and the mounts were never tight, especially now since one broke right off, so they wiggle around a lot. I'm thinking just getting new nerfs probably tusk with the heal guards but I do really like the look of the pro-armors on myn.
so do the SS trick quad wheels, but do they work well.....same goes for pro-armor :D