muskrat778
06-20-2012, 12:32 AM
i want it. please call 928.369.6803

muskrat778
06-20-2012, 12:34 AM
is it broken on one side

GetOut&Ride
06-20-2012, 07:04 AM
I bought several used air cooled cylinders from another EX Rider Senior Member out here and then decided to go liquid cooled route.

This cylinder is exactly how I received it from him, with that flange cut off (smooth cut and then ground/polished to be nearly flush with base gasket on that intake side).

I'm honestly not sure exactly what his plan/strategy there was but some of the other cylinder port/polish work he performed has proven to be good (Hetrick B52 cylinder that I resold out here was put together, read 180psi after rebuild and he had to resell as it was too fast for his daughter!)

So a couple choices for you:

1) Send me your email address and I'll send you a high resolution (like 6MB file) from my wife's high end digital camera of that area (and/or anything else you want to see) before you buy so you can see that it wasn't an accidental break during his shipping of the cylinder to me

2) I have several other air cooled cylinder (several other ported/polished) out here on the forum so go check those out and let me know if you'd prefer to go with one of those (if you want to 'bundle' a package deal on more than one top end then shoot me a reasonable offer). Have several 52mm that a guy could have bored out to 53mm if you really need that 53mm size.

3) Take a $50 gamble on this thing (I have it priced so low that I'm going to 'make' $30 at most on this by time I burn the gas and pay the shipping charges to get it to you... in reality I'm just trying to cut my losses from buying them from him and then changing my mind). Not gonna tell you how to spend your money, but in the grand scheme of all the $ we sling around for racing these things a pretty modest throw of the dice in my opinion.

Let me know what you want to do

GetOut&Ride
06-25-2012, 02:12 PM
Sale pending

GetOut&Ride
07-19-2012, 08:08 AM
Apparently seller changed his mind, as no payment showed up and now not returning PM's or phone calls...

$40 shipped and it's yours