PDA

View Full Version : Atv Fourplay softbars wanted!

Foxhound013
06-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Looking for a set of soft bars for my 05 450, i've got a stock stem, not sure if that matters though. I may be open to some flexx bars too but I'd really like a set of fourplay bars. Let me know what you guys have.

xspoilerx
06-12-2012, 05:31 AM
Atv fourplay soft bars fit directly into anti vibe stem. So you would need a stem

Foxhound013
06-12-2012, 07:09 PM
Are you sure? It says on their site that it fits a few oem stems, but dosn't specify which. I hope you aren't right otherwise i'll have to scramble to find a stem too. Anyone got stems just in case i have to get one too?

Foxhound013
06-12-2012, 07:14 PM
http://www.nyatvonline.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=1&func=view&catid=29&id=16914

Still not saying your wrong but I'm praying that what this post I found is right. I'll give atv fourplay a call and check to make sure.

xspoilerx
06-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Ya thats cool if they changed them up i havnt checked out their site in a while the original bars only mounted to anti vibe stems. If you cant get ahold of tom at atv four play call gregs atv i just bought my atv fourplay arms from them and they gave me a better deal than buying direct from fourplay

xspoilerx
06-12-2012, 07:31 PM
Just checked out their site here is a link to their order form for soft bars

http://www.atvfourplay.com/2010/soft_bar_order_form.pdf

There is an option for stock and after market stems

Sorry to worry ya thats the first time i noticed that and i was on their site every couple of hrs a couple months ago looking at a arms

Foxhound013
06-12-2012, 07:41 PM
From what i've been able to find and understand you can change the bolts, longer for anti vibe, shorter for stock. Hopefully I can just swap some bolts out but is the bolt a part of the bars?

xspoilerx
06-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Not sure if the bolt is removeable i run flexx bars. My buddy has a pair on his kids mini but it has an aftermarket stem and had them on a ltr but same thing with a aftermarket stem.

Looks like if the bolts from the bars line up with the stock stem you can bolt it up and just cut the bolts

Foxhound013
06-13-2012, 03:16 PM
Just got off the phone with the guys over at atv fourplay and let me say they're, hands down, the best people to deal with. He was able to answer my questions and told me what specifics he needed from me to know what I'd need. So I got the pictures he asked for and am getting ready to send them to him. We're taking a family vacation to snow shoe to race the gncc race there and as luck would have it, he's going too. He said that they normally don't bring the stuff to fix something like that but he would load what I need up and bring it as long as I get him specifics before friday. As far as I'm concerned if I ever buy anything such as a-arms, stem, etc I'll be buying atv fourplay unless I come across a deal I just can't pass up. Thanks for the heads up though spoiler, I'm glad you said something so I could get it all sorted out.