PDA

View Full Version : someone tried steal my 400

GAZ-V-21
06-09-2012, 04:08 PM
So i went in my moms garage to get my 400 when i opened garage door i noticed the bottom panel of the door had been pushed in then i walked over to my quad and the plastic ignition cover was off. If i catch whoever this was trying to get my stuff they are gonna get a ride away in an ambulance. I hate thieves.

TacicalRedneck
06-09-2012, 04:27 PM
same here.... Thats why i love coonhounds..... :D He'll wake you for anything... Sometimes till you come out there and shoot the possum in the tree next to the pin....

Plus he goes crazy when you try to open the noisy old garage door thinking i'm going to start something up.... :D

If someone ever tries to steal any hard earned thing i've got.... I will teach a lesson.... Just hate it when the unnormal vehicle goes by the house real slow... See the eyes move from my quad to my trailer to my truck!!

CJM
06-09-2012, 09:59 PM
That sucks. Hope you catch them.

I have a car parked in frontof mine, cant get it out of the garage without moving the car.

HondaRacing83
06-10-2012, 06:09 PM
i really should lock my garage door at night. if i wasnt home and they came in they could take my dads tractor and harley easy. but theres vegicles in front of our quads so theyd have to move them. you dont hear about much crime where i live other than bank robbers in the area running from the popo. hell we had one in our woods. the only sketchy thing ive ever had happened was last summer about 3am i was chillen in my room and my mom was in the garage smokin a cig and she came runnin all scared. we live about a mile off a road and i look out the window and see a completely unfamilar car coming down the driveway with four people, i got my 12guage with 4shells, high brass of course. 4 shells because i wasnt missing. i stood on the porch and they turned right around. looked black. damn ******s

jrok
06-10-2012, 08:29 PM
:eek2: :eek: :eek2: :eek:

jman7290
06-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Never feel to safe, when mine was stolen last December, I could not believe it. I live out in the middle of nowhere on an old country road barley traveled in farm land country. I left my shed unlocked one weekend and that's all it took. I did get it back five months later thank god and that's unheard of. So always do whatever you can to keep it safe.

JOHNDOE83
06-10-2012, 09:19 PM
:eek2: :huh :eek2: :huh :eek2:

:chinese:

HondaRacing83
06-10-2012, 09:24 PM
howd you get it back jman? was it damaged? and yeah i live an old farm house