PDA

View Full Version : video-sights and sounds of the weekend

thequadfather+2
06-06-2012, 08:24 PM
This is just a video of some of the things going on all weekend including a few racing highlights along the way. I am still working on the main video with moto 1 and 2 action from the youth classes. Hope to have it finished by Thursday night.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WUBQs_h-Yz0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#404's Dad
06-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Love it !! Oh, did I see some Propane Injection going on in there? LOL

edwardsp&b
06-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Was that the Alabammer war dance that Henson was doing at the beginning of that video? Very cute Henson......I knew you Bammer fans were a little strange, but..........LOL
Bryan

thequadfather+2
06-07-2012, 02:21 PM
He told me he was part ninja....Bryan you must be thinking of the National Championship Dance. Yall have not seen one in so long you may have to take lessons again.

edwardsp&b
06-07-2012, 04:56 PM
Now thats funny.....
UGA will get another one someday, maybe even this year!!!!! But you wont see us doing the Tennessean/Alabammer slammer ninja dance after!!!!!!
Bryan

hensonfamfun
06-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Bryan.

I know that you wish you had mad ninja skills like me so don't be jealous! Lol. That was actually my get warm technique as it was freezing on Friday. :) That water ballon fight was hysterical. I could not quit laughing. No tears..........just good clean fun!!!

Bens Dad
06-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Now we know how white Boys from Tn. dance!!!!!! or that could be the Tn. mating dance !!!!! lol and by the way Henson wait until you see my new hat I have for race day! LOLOL