PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Tantillo's 57 Acres with 1.8 mile MX track, Shop, House for sale in FL: $450K

HondaATC500X
06-03-2012, 08:18 PM
This is where they filmed Huevos 11 at. Very, very nice property...

http://realtorsofnorthflorida.com/content.php?146-Motocross-track-for-sale

finsteratv
06-03-2012, 08:43 PM
WOW that an awesome price compared to here, but with all the money he put into it..Why a mobile home? Maybe the house money went to the fish pond..haha

HondaATC500X
06-03-2012, 08:45 PM
It is a mobile but it is immaculate inside and doesn't even seem like it. Plus, with a track and shop like it has, whos gonna be in the house much? :)

ATVMX33
06-04-2012, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by finsteratv
WOW that an awesome price compared to here, but with all the money he put into it..Why a mobile home? Maybe the house money went to the fish pond..haha

joe byrd place was the same way when i was there in 08. A huge garage and a mobile home haha

mirror_racing
06-04-2012, 06:35 AM
i would give anything to have that place... looks perfect! where in Florida is it?

HondaATC500X
06-04-2012, 07:19 AM
Live Oak is in the Northern end of Florida. Same zipcode as Walsh Race Craft (About 15 minutes from their shop too). Real close to I75 and I10. About a 30 minute drive on I75 to get to the GA border.

mxpimp2000
06-04-2012, 08:05 AM
This same track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhMXUq6s0mY

HondaATC500X
06-04-2012, 08:07 AM
Yup, thats it!

Kawie450r
06-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Ah the things i would do to own this place. So sick

Quad18star
06-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by finsteratv

I don't see anywhere that it says it's a mobile home ... it says it's a manufactured home. Manufactured homes are pre-built and shipped in sections to be put together.

HondaATC500X
06-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Manufactured homes are kind of a blanket term that cover and encompass everything that ISN'T site built. Within that theres modulars, mobile homes, varying degrees of pre fab. This is a mobile home but I'm telling you guys it is immaculate inside. The kitchen and living room area itself is nicer than the vast majority of site built houses I go in unless it was something particularly special.

liex21
06-09-2012, 10:16 AM
Thats a nice property, fair price for the area also. I've been looking at real estate in florida for a bit now and theres a decent amount of properties in the area with less acreage in the 500-600k asking range. I wonder though if the track actually hurts the value I havent stumbled upon many properties with tracks. Yes, it seems awesome to us because we ride but what about if you dont ride and you want a nice amount of property .:confused:

88redrocket
06-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by liex21
Thats a nice property, fair price for the area also. I've been looking at real estate in florida for a bit now and theres a decent amount of properties in the area with less acreage in the 500-600k asking range. I wonder though if the track actually hurts the value I havent stumbled upon many properties with tracks. Yes, it seems awesome to us because we ride but what about if you dont ride and you want a nice amount of property .:confused:

It seems by the way they are marketing it that they are hoping that somone who rides and has the money will see it and scoop it right up. Yes a track could hurt the value of a property. Josh Creamer recently sold his house in florida that had a track that he built and he leveled the whole thing before he sold it because he figured no one would want to buy a house with a track on the premises. I guess to someone who doesnt ride it just looks like ugly piles of dirt. To us it looks like heaven

liex21
06-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Ya exactly what I was thinking to me it looks like heaven with all the work done already. It looks like a ton of work to get all that land cleared and everything. It's just crazy to see something like that go for that much around here 450 will get you a decent house with maybe a acre is you look hard and wait for a deal.