PDA

View Full Version : kasea rear end

lon
05-30-2012, 02:55 PM
Is there a difference between the kasea 50,70 and 90 rear ends. I'm trying to rebuild a kasea skyhawk 90 rear end, it has a dura blue axle. The problem I'm having is the sprocket hub that I have is a four bolt and it has a bigger diameter than the carrier hole so it wont slide into the carrier. I have a three bolt sprocket hub that fits into the carrier but wont fit the axle. The old carrier is trashed so I'm out of luck there. It has SMC on it so I'm pretty sure that means its a kasea. I need some advise on this.
Thanks,
Lonnie

mini racer #39
05-31-2012, 04:19 PM
the 50-70-90 are all the same frame only diffrent motor size and smc means stock kasea the 4bolt sprocket carrier is kasea the axle is durablue plus 4'' for kasea i dont belive any of the 3bolt sprocket hubs will fit what happend to your carrier or is it the break hub let me know i will try and help find parts for you

lon
05-31-2012, 06:25 PM
The bearings went out and pretty much destroyed the carrier also the drum is wore out so I would like to get a new one. When the bearings went they grooved the sprocket hub and the end of the carrier and the inside of the carrier. I have a kasea carrier but it is different from the one that was on it.
Thanks,
Lonnie

mini racer #39
06-01-2012, 02:11 PM
waiting on a buddy to get back with me he may have what you need to get going i will let you know

lon
06-01-2012, 08:50 PM
awesome,
thanks