PDA

View Full Version : All Parents Going to Ballance!!!!!!!!!!

quadnana7
05-23-2012, 09:39 AM
Attention Parents:
The ATV Youth Contingency Program will be needing volunteers to help out with a small kids carnival and dunking booth Friday and Saturday night will be dunking booth only. We will be needing volunteers to help run the games and get in the dunking booth as well. This is usually a great fund raiser for the youth contingency so come out and try to support our program anyone wishing to volunteer please let us know what you will be able to help us do and the times . We will also be needing someone with a truck to help us out by picking up the dunk tank in Bowling Green on Friday. please contact Freida at 931-260-9856 or Gary at 931-260-0361.

quadnana7
05-23-2012, 04:08 PM
WHERE ARE MY VOLUNTEERS????????????????????????
If we are to put this benefit on I am going to need volunteers. I understand some of you are busy as my husband is with trying to keep a bike running and taking care of me as well. I really need help at this benefit to raise money to buy gifts for the Loretta Lynns race. This will be the last fund raiser I will get to hold before Lorettas so this one must raise a lot of money. I have rented a dunk tank that will be used on Friday and Saturday evening along with a small carnival with prizes for the younger kids on Friday night. Please let us know if you can help us out
Thank You
Freida Rozelle aka (quadnana)

thequadfather+2
05-23-2012, 06:21 PM
we have folks from our camp that can help out some. We will catch up with you on Friday

nastynotchback1
05-25-2012, 06:15 AM
If i can i would go pick-up the dunk tank.

quadnana7
05-25-2012, 05:22 PM
Thanks Quadfather and Nastnotchback I really appreciate the help. It is with the help of great parents like you that make these benefits a success thank you again see you at Ballance

Logan #34's Dad
05-25-2012, 09:16 PM
Count me AND Logan in - as long as I'm NOT wrenching on stinking quads! LOL

quadnana7
05-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Thank you Rocky all help is very much appreciated see you at Ballance