PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help!

HondaRacing83
05-22-2012, 02:14 PM
Ok so I need to order a few things, a new bumper and handguard extensions. Either getting a blingstar ironcross or pro armor bullhorn but my question is about the handguard spoilers. I have maier xc pro handguards, the spoilers are $5 a piece. i was getting ready to order them off there website but they said i had to have a minimum of $30 of products to order. Im like wtf.. Then chapparel had them for more expansive and shipping aint gonna be cheap. So i noticed my handguards are very similar to this one kind of acerbis. Acerbis makes handguard spoilers i can get off ebay which i cant get the maier ones. My question is will the acerbis ones work with my maier guards? In the blast from the past thread, fastredrider44 has a pic of his 450r with the headlight still in and those are the spoilers i want to buy. his guards are acerbis though

fastredrider44
05-22-2012, 04:21 PM
Those particular handgaurds were very tough plastic and had no metal in them. (and those spoilers were detachable) I then moved on to the maiers with alum support, then to Cycras. I'm liking the cycras pretty good so far.

I think you could get by with about any kind of spoiler with a little trimming. Heck, make some out of plastic.