PDA

View Full Version : Upstate NY Tracks

Rich243
05-20-2012, 09:59 AM
We are going to be in Victor NY (outside of Rochester) the 2nd week in June with my sons quad (drr70) and dirtbike (kx65). Is there any good tracks / riding area's open during the week anywhere remotely close to that area. We have a place to ride on the weekend with some friends but hoped to make it to a local track to practice once during the week also.

Thanks,

redonkulousruntsracing
05-23-2012, 08:44 AM
You can try Area 51 in Batavia , 20 minutes from Rochester, they cater to bikes mainly, but I think they added a track foir quads now. Also look up Frozen Ocean in Auburn NY, also about an hout from Rochester.

Rich243
05-23-2012, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the info! Those were the two I came up with by doing computer searches. Looks like Area 51 has quad practice on Tues and Frozen Ocean on Wed. We will try and make 1 or both of them while we are there.....should be fun seeing new tracks and people. Should we expect to see very many mini quads or will we most likely be the only one? The dirtbike is never a problem....have to plan around the quad though.

Kawie450r
05-23-2012, 09:57 AM
Ya the practice on tuedsay at area 51 is for bikes and quads. Starts at 5 and goes until dark. Bikes and quads alternate on the track. Its a good time. Ill be out there next tuesday.