PDA

View Full Version : So how about Hangtown?

madskrillz2
05-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Bet there's a lot of haters having crow for dinner tonight.

rollie
05-19-2012, 08:11 PM
As a human being, i like james, as a racer on the track, i am not a fan, allthough i love watching him ride. if that makes any sence what so ever.

With that being said i think it is pretty awesome to see him winning outdoor's. i listened to every pulpmx podcast and watched every video dealing with stew's switch and he took a big chance by switching, and people say yeah suzuki isnt paying him but hes still making millions from his other sponsors, whiles that's deff true, he could have chilled in Florida all summer and just ran SX again, if you don't have respect for what he has done and the chance that he took, you probably just don't know the whole story.

i just hope he doesn't go 24-0, that makes for a long season to watch haha

madskrillz2
05-20-2012, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by rollie
As a human being, i like james, as a racer on the track, i am not a fan, allthough i love watching him ride. if that makes any sence what so ever.

With that being said i think it is pretty awesome to see him winning outdoor's. i listened to every pulpmx podcast and watched every video dealing with stew's switch and he took a big chance by switching, and people say yeah suzuki isnt paying him but hes still making millions from his other sponsors, whiles that's deff true, he could have chilled in Florida all summer and just ran SX again, if you don't have respect for what he has done and the chance that he took, you probably just don't know the whole story.

i just hope he doesn't go 24-0, that makes for a long season to watch haha

Even though I'm a Stewart fan, I don't see that happening. I was honestly surprised he took the overall. I watched the live timing for the second moto and it looked like Dungey stayed with him until they ran into lappers. Should be some good racing when they both get good starts.

LTR450_#67
05-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Stewy is still learning the bike....get ready for a boring 450 season....the 250 class on the other hand will be where its at.....

300ex_#387
05-20-2012, 12:24 PM
I was impressed by his fitness. To have Dungey tail him like that for that long and not to fade was awesome. I'm a huge stewart fan so it was great to see him winning motos again.

The lites class is going to be one to watch. Really impressed by Bagget. He really knows how to hold onto the throttle much longer than anyone.

Nice to see Tedesco finish the way he did. Not to bad for an older guy racing with all these fearless younger ones.

madskrillz2
05-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
I was impressed by his fitness. To have Dungey tail him like that for that long and not to fade was awesome. I'm a huge stewart fan so it was great to see him winning motos again.

The lites class is going to be one to watch. Really impressed by Bagget. He really knows how to hold onto the throttle much longer than anyone.

Nice to see Tedesco finish the way he did. Not to bad for an older guy racing with all these fearless younger ones.
Yeah that's what had me worried. I thought he was going to lead maybe half the race and then start to fade. Guess he's more on top of it than I thought. It's awesome to see him outdoors winning again. Glad all the hype leading up to the race wasn't "ill-fated" this time lol

LTR450_#67
05-21-2012, 08:31 PM
Y is tedesco running a 250f?

300ex_#387
05-22-2012, 05:31 AM
Hart and Huntington is indoors only and he didn't have an outdoor ride. Tyla Rattray took RV's 450 ride for kawasaki so it left an open spot for the pro circuit 250's.

SRH
05-22-2012, 11:23 AM
man if stewart keeps this up....yamaha is going to get all the blame lol....not gibbs or san manuel

stewart looked smooth and confident, id like to see him take the championship this year, silence all those critics

Lasher
05-22-2012, 02:25 PM
I don't have cable tv anymore so I have been watching stuff on the computer to fall asleep. One of the things I have found are some good MX races from back in 2006 where JS and RC were battling.

I have noticed that James did not look the same from the Kawi years to the Yamaha years. But I see a big difference now with the Suzuki...more like the green years.

I thought I heard in one of his interviews after the race that he still had more to give on the track. Something about if Dungy pushed the pace he could still go faster.

I have a bad feeling that James is going to run away with this one. He looks too smooth and just plain old too fast.

300ex_#387
05-22-2012, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Lasher
I don't have cable tv anymore so I have been watching stuff on the computer to fall asleep. One of the things I have found are some good MX races from back in 2006 where JS and RC were battling.

I have noticed that James did not look the same from the Kawi years to the Yamaha years. But I see a big difference now with the Suzuki...more like the green years.

I thought I heard in one of his interviews after the race that he still had more to give on the track. Something about if Dungy pushed the pace he could still go faster.

I have a bad feeling that James is going to run away with this one. He looks too smooth and just plain old too fast.

I bet James could go faster. We all know what happens when he starts to push like that though. I just hope he stays healthy. I would like to see him ride at Red Bud this year.

madskrillz2
05-22-2012, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
I bet James could go faster. We all know what happens when he starts to push like that though. I just hope he stays healthy. I would like to see him ride at Red Bud this year.

Me too but I will say this. He must be made out of rubber or something because he can absolutely lawn dart himself into the ground and get back up like he was just taking a break. I hope I didn't jinx him there but it seems like he takes a hit better than most.